www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
hello all
I have installed the ROM coming from needrom.com and it contains malwares.
many times unsolicited applications are installed. a lot of popups or commercials are arriving using the chrome browser. and recently someone has stolen my Facebook password and done many publications on behalf me from China as it was done at China hour.
be very careful.
I am waiting for a friend to let me a Windows computer to try the cleopatra or huber ROM as I have an apple. I hope that they are malware free. It's a pity to have a brand new phone containing malware !
Many thanks for your help.
regards
Eric
(2016-08-15, 20:02)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]@Freespirits hello friend , I have several questions :
1- you that applications removed from the ROM exactly ????

After installing the Huber7052 version (which removes some bloatware and helps you get root) I also unistalled:

- BeautyPlus
- Browser (install Chrome first)
- poboo
- UNI Launcher (install an alternative launcher and set as default before unistalling, eg. Nova launcher)
- PrizeGene

There are probably more app that could be deleted (there's a serie of "prize***" for example that can probably be deleted).

Note that this apps are all marked as system apps so you need root and 3rd party app to remove them (es. System app remover (ROOT) by Jumobile),

(2016-08-15, 20:02)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]2-in terms of the option purebackground , I understood that if active applications stop working in the background, then you have to have them with the tab ??? enabled applications greetings.
you look at the picture I have put , it is how I have it ?? I also want to know which option you set the wifi sleep policy

From what I understand your configuration should be ok. If you still have problems I suggest you to do a clean install of Huber7052 ROM, remove the apps and follow my steps to activate notifications (it worked for me, so there's a good chance will also work for you).

I've also seen improvements in battery life after bloatware deletion.

Anyway to help you getting a better idea of my current configuration here's some screenshots:

[Image: p1s1.png] [Image: p1s2.png] [Image: p1s3.png] [Image: p1s4.png] [Image: p1s5.png]

(2016-08-15, 20:09)Eric6202 Wrote: [ -> ]hello all
many times unsolicited applications are installed. a lot of popups or commercials are arriving using the chrome browser. and recently someone has stolen my Facebook password and done many publications on behalf me from China as it was done at China hour.
be very careful.

What's the link of the ROM you installed? From what I understand that's the stock ROM and yes.. it's full of malwares.
@freespirits :

Why the donation ?
Please send me a private message with your email.
Thanks in advance.
@freespirits friend I am not very experienced in android, I have a question regarding boatware , boatware means applications to be removed from the rom ???I installed applications remover , and I suggested that I can remove all this, you could ??? and also got to search all ( prize**** ) of the Rom, which could remove from the list ?? I put pictures here
[Image: 5c0106435e468da12057feb9de9914b8.jpg][Image: 2bed89a8bc168515a37cc5fae8c71138.jpg][Image: 813adf5139cec3d4de371e81c15b50ae.jpg]
(2016-08-15, 23:04)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]@freespirits friend I am not very experienced in android, I have a question regarding boatware , boatware means applications to be removed from the rom ???I installed applications remover , and I suggested that I can remove all this, you could ??? and also got to search all ( prize**** ) of the Rom, which could remove from the list ?? I put pictures here
[Image: 5c0106435e468da12057feb9de9914b8.jpg][Image: 2bed89a8bc168515a37cc5fae8c71138.jpg][Image: 813adf5139cec3d4de371e81c15b50ae.jpg]

I honestly don't know if you can or can not remove those apps, I'm not an Android expert either.

As already told I only removed:
- BeautyPlus
- Browser
- poboo
- UNI Launcher
- PrizeGene

and had no problems so far, but I can't really guarantee what will happen if you delete all the apps.

Maybe some more experienced user can help you finding out.

Nicola
I will proceed to install the Rom huber clean, and follow his steps , I tell you ..

@freespirits to make a clean install which of the three options must select ????
[Image: 40dc808fbc0888c186e951080913fa9b.jpg]
(2016-08-15, 23:47)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]I will proceed to install the Rom huber clean, and follow his steps , I tell you ..

@freespirits to make a clean install which of the three options must select ????
[Image: 40dc808fbc0888c186e951080913fa9b.jpg]

Download only,
I followed all instructions and I do not me to run , I still have the same problem , until you open the application whatssap not receive messages, if another companion test this configuration and it works to alert the post please , thank you very much to @freespirits for help
Hello my pepsi phone is arriving in my country, but I am very unhappy seeing some commentarys talking so bad about this phone.
Can someone create a tutorial to solve the problems?
(2016-08-15, 22:19)freespirits Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-15, 20:02)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]@Freespirits hello friend , I have several questions :
1- you that applications removed from the ROM exactly ????

After installing the Huber7052 version (which removes some bloatware and helps you get root) I also unistalled:

- BeautyPlus
- Browser (install Chrome first)
- poboo
- UNI Launcher (install an alternative launcher and set as default before unistalling, eg. Nova launcher)
- PrizeGene

There are probably more app that could be deleted (there's a serie of "prize***" for example that can probably be deleted).

Note that this apps are all marked as system apps so you need root and 3rd party app to remove them (es. System app remover (ROOT) by Jumobile),

(2016-08-15, 20:02)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]2-in terms of the option purebackground , I understood that if active applications stop working in the background, then you have to have them with the tab ??? enabled applications greetings.
you look at the picture I have put , it is how I have it ?? I also want to know which option you set the wifi sleep policy

From what I understand your configuration should be ok. If you still have problems I suggest you to do a clean install of Huber7052 ROM, remove the apps and follow my steps to activate notifications (it worked for me, so there's a good chance will also work for you).

I've also seen improvements in battery life after bloatware deletion.

Anyway to help you getting a better idea of my current configuration here's some screenshots:

[Image: p1s1.png] [Image: p1s2.png] [Image: p1s3.png] [Image: p1s4.png] [Image: p1s5.png]

(2016-08-15, 20:09)Eric6202 Wrote: [ -> ]hello all
be very careful.

What's the link of the ROM you installed? From what I understand that's the stock ROM and yes.. it's full of malwares.

Hello all.

Many thanks for all your answers and advices. As soon as I have installed the ROM you gave I will keep you informed

Kind regards

Erix
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11