www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2016-10-17, 18:31)Andy72 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2016-10-17, 18:26)2111002640 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
how can i root device ????
(2016-10-17, 19:32)2111002640 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2016-10-17, 18:26)2111002640 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
how can i root device ????

See this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], download flash tools and In the post the way down is a link to Pepsi_P1S_Huber7052.rar from huber7052. please follow the instructions included in the .rar.
I recommend to read all communications in the post.
Good luck.
Hello
To solve your Invalid IMEI issue proceed as follow.

1) Download "MTK Engineering Mode" app from Google Play
This app will help you to repair your IMEI

2) Run it and go to MTK Settings, then Connectivity (in the top menu), then CDS Information, then Radio Information, Phone 1
This will show you that the IMEI is invalid
3) After AT+ enter letter E, this will generate the command AT+EGMR=1,7,""
Between the quotes enter the IMEI 1 of your phone and then insert a space between AT+ and EGMR
Then click on SEND AT COMMAND Button
Normally this should solve the problem for IMEI1

4) For the second IMEI, Click on Phone 2 and proceed same, but instead of a 7 in the command, put the number 10, meaning : AT+ EGMR=1,10,"IMEI2"

The IMEI of your phone is written on the box.

I hope this will help you.

Regards.

Eric
(2016-10-17, 21:16)Eric6202 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

2) Run it and go to MTK Settings, then Connectivity (in the top menu), then CDS Information, then Radio Information, Phone 1
Between the quotes enter the IMEI 1 of your phone and then insert a space between AT+ and EGMR

4) For the second IMEI, Click on Phone 2 and proceed same, but instead of a 7 in the command, put the number 10, meaning : AT+ EGMR=1,10,"IMEI2"

Regards.

Eric
but supersu not promt to access root Sad

(2016-10-17, 21:16)Eric6202 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Regards.

Eric
hehe thanks bro, i did it Big Grin thank you so much Smiling

but when i factory reset my device, imei will null,

so how to fix it ??? do you have any solution ???
Hello,

No, I don't know how to permanently solve it. I would also have like to how how to. Each time you will reset to factory defaults you will have to do that.

Be careful, the PEPSI P1 ROM is full of malwares. It's a pity because the hardware is good !
nice tutorial i have rooted my phone
I Root This Device without pc by Using KingRoot ..Download the latest one and u can get easy root on pepso phone..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11