www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2016-08-08, 02:06)Andy72 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Thank you.Are you sure that TWRP works well ?
Please check if the "MicroSDCard" ("Select Storage" on TWRP) works properly !
I'm not so sure, all right ?
And please, remove the picture of the young girl inside this path "twres/images/curtain.jpg" !

Doh
(2016-08-08, 08:43)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you.Are you sure that TWRP works well ?
Please check if the "MicroSDCard" ("Select Storage" on TWRP) works properly !
I'm not so sure, all right ?
And please, remove the picture of the young girl inside this path "twres/images/curtain.jpg" !

Doh
Into TWRP mode microSD not working.
Hello,

I had the same issue with google play music. I solved it by deactivating pure background in the security settings.
You go to settings, security, pure background, slide on the left the switch at the top of the screen.

If someone has the solution to replace this very bad OS by cyanogenmod or other one which works better I would be very interested.

Regards

Eric

(2016-08-04, 15:17)Andy72 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], download flash tools and in post below is a link to P1S ROM TWRP from huber7052. please follow the instructions included in the .rar.
If you will have installed TWRP ROM and SU,
then just install ES File Explorer, enable him root access, install another launcher and via ES File Explorer uninstall UNI launcher and other unnecessary programs.
Good luck.

Hello
I tried but the page has been removed. Don't you have the ROM ? Could you please send it ?
(2016-08-04, 14:49)Aketa Wrote: [ -> ]İ buyed this phone too and i have the same problems. İ think its a problem with the ram of the phone. Everytime i hold the homebutton to close the programs running in the background i get the same question if i want to use my set up launcher as default launcher. İ tested it with more than 10 different launchers so the problem is not there. Another big problem for me is to listen to music. When i close the display the music plays about 1 minute and then the music app closes. This is really bad cause you cant listen to music this way with earphones. Hope there will be a solution for this during this week or i will give it just back.

Gesendet von meinem P1S mit Tapatalk

[align=justify] you beed to do a factory reset and install nova and select as Primary lawncher
(2016-08-08, 16:22)Eric6202 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], download flash tools and in post below is a link to P1S ROM TWRP from huber7052. please follow the instructions included in the .rar.
If you will have installed TWRP ROM and SU,
then just install ES File Explorer, enable him root access, install another launcher and via ES File Explorer uninstall UNI launcher and other unnecessary programs.
Good luck.

Hello
I tried but the page has been removed. Don't you have the ROM ? Could you please send it ?

Thansk a lot
Hello,
For those who have the Pepsi P1S issue with the Googleplay Music stopping after one minute and others applications with same behavior, just go to the settings, security, purebackground and switch it off by sliding the button to the left.
After everything works fine.
Regards
Eric
I have a problem with amber weather widget, after some time freezes. I turned off everything (pure background etc.) I tried various weather applications are still the same. after the restart will not run widgets additionally installed applications.
@Huber7052, It works fine thanks.
@Andy72 please could unnecessary programs can uninstall ?
But the whatsapp notification doesn't work welll when phone is standby....
I change Purebackground on, then off..... and in my case is the same result....
i See one app Supersaver.... could be possible that kill this programs?
Couls install any apk to avoit kill them?
Any idea??
Thanks a lot
Hey, I tryed to root it with the instruction which were given in the rar. file, but now I've got my phone bricked, could any of you put the original firmware?, that I could back up and restore my phone. Please guys, I beg to you. Please, I don't know what to do ...
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11