www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2016-08-04, 15:22)Aketa Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you i will give it a try today. Do you have the same problems with the music player or whatsapp calls that it closes after 1 or 2 minutes when the display is off?

Gesendet von meinem P1S mit Tapatalk

With a call I did not have any problem, stock music player, I did not use so I do not know, I have installed PlayerPro, were no problems.

WhatsApp is a problem solved in line what I gave you.
The link in the reply of huber is not working? Do you maybe still have the rar file?
(2016-08-04, 20:32)Aketa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
this works.
Sorry i didnt meant this Smiling
The reply of huber in the comments with his dropbox link doesnt work anymore i wanted to ask you if you have the file still on your pc Smiling

(2016-08-04, 20:47)Aketa Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry i didnt meant this Smiling
The reply of huber in the comments with his dropbox link doesnt work anymore i wanted to ask you if you have the file still on your pc Smiling

Yes, now I'm at work, in the evening I will send you a link.
Give me your e-mail address.
(2016-08-04, 21:11)Andy72 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Andy,

Could you also please send the link as well? I've also bought this phone and have been having the same issues.

Thank you very much!
(2016-08-06, 17:34)Kocko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-04, 21:11)Andy72 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Andy,

Could you also please send the link as well? I've also bought this phone and have been having the same issues.

Thank you very much!
Full root guide and updated newest custom TWRP for Pepsi PS1 Koobee PS1 root is coming within next couple days. Custom ROM coming as well. Stay tuned.
(2016-08-07, 00:22)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-06, 17:34)Kocko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-04, 21:11)Andy72 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, now I'm at work, in the evening I will send you a link.

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much!
Full root guide and updated newest custom TWRP for Pepsi PS1 Koobee PS1 root is coming within next couple days. Custom ROM coming as well. Stay tuned.

Thank you, I look forward to :-)

(2016-08-07, 13:59)Andy72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 00:22)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-06, 17:34)Kocko Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Andy,

Thank you very much!

Thank you, I look forward to :-)

problems with WhatsApp, player and other applications resolve when ye go to settings - battery - Turn off standby mode for smart saving. then restart the phone. good luck :-)
I have build the first rootable and malware free image for the Pepsi P1S / Koobee P1S.
It also includes a modified recovery mode (twrp).
Download it and follow the "How to.txt"

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])
(2016-08-07, 22:57)Huber7052 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11