www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello , I just installed ROM , google play store does not respond, how could I use it?
@cleopatra
(2016-08-17, 21:14)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello , I just installed ROM , google play store does not respond, how could I use it?
@cleopatra
OK ... this is the first bug ... I will try to fix it.
I told you (in my post) that probably there are some bugs.
In the porting there are always some bugs.
Meanwhile try to find other bugs.
Thanks.
Okay, I'll keep investigating more mistakes in order to improve the rom among all

sound- general tab does not work, it does not work languaje & imput , still investigating

In this new rom, the problem of notifications whatssap continues, after a time in rest of the mobile, stops receiving notifications

the storage option when sd card is selected as default , restarting the mobile storage getting back on the phone , no change is maintained after the restart
GOOGLE STORE BUG FIXED !

Please follow carefully the next steps :

1) Download the "Gapps_&_keyboard.rar" at the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) Unrar

3) Above all, copy "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip",
and paste it into Phone storage.

4) Reboot your phone into TWRP recovery.

5) Tap on install, tap on open_gapps zip and swipe to flash.

6) Be patient till operation completed.

7) Reboot in normal mode.

8) Install "Google Keyboard_v5..." apk.
It is fundamental to solve the keyboard issue and digit your gmail account.

9) For "Languages & keyboard settings" tap always on the icon of Google Keyboard.
The "Language & input" on Settings does not works.

I am just working to try to solve the bug of ringtones.
Please be patient guys. The porting is not a picnic.
That is a lot of days that I go to sleep at dawn ... in order to give a chance to Pepsi.
Step by step ... day by day ... I hope we will be able to fix together all the bugs.

Stay tuned Wink
Take the time you need , we are very grateful for your work , encourage cleopatra !!!!!!
I have fulfilled my responsibility ...
I took a risk to irrevocably damage my Pepsi ...
And I was able to install the Koobee Halo 7 firmware on my P1S !
The Halo 7 firmware is fully compatible with Pepsi !
Now it seems works fine (for example the ringtones works without any problems).
I suggest you "Format All + Download" on SP Flash Tool (tested without issue).
No need to make any porting ...
No need to make any modification ...
A lot of hard work for nothing ...
So much lost time for nothing ...
What a disappointment !
Now I really need to lie down ... bye Sad

[Image: 2e4jf9d.jpg] [Image: 23mxafc.jpg] [Image: 5ewnlf.jpg]
Ouch Sad
Even if it's a good news I'm sorry for how you feel now Sad
...try to think positively and focus on what you learned with this porting adventure!

I can see from screenshots that halo 7 firmware is still DidoOS?
This still scares me Big Grin It's better than the pepsi stock firmware? I'll give it a try today.

With my next question I know you're gonna hate me... But as you know I'm not an Android modding expert..so I could very easily be saying a stupid thing Big Grin please forgive me if this is the case Smiling
Now we have another firmware for the phone..since is fully compatible we can consider it a new "stock" OS, Miui based.
The question is: we can use this new halo 7 ROM as a start point to install/port other cooked (and probably better) mods?
This way for example we could have a Multilanguage mod that many users here seems to need.

I (and probably also other users) would obviously donate you again to support the effort Smiling

Please don't hate me Big Grin
Nicola
@cleopatra been very brave you !!! It is good news and you as the partner says because to learn a lot in this way, I have a question for you:
1-as should be done to install the modified recovery + SU this new solution ??
2-as must be done to have all google services, and so synchronization can use my gmail accounts, and to use play store ?? thanks for all cleopatra, you are great !!!
(2016-08-18, 14:01)freespirits Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch Sad
Even if it's a good news I'm sorry for how you feel now Sad
...try to think positively and focus on what you learned with this porting adventure!

I can see from screenshots that halo 7 firmware is still DidoOS?
This still scares me Big Grin It's better than the pepsi stock firmware? I'll give it a try today.

With my next question I know you're gonna hate me... But as you know I'm not an Android modding expert..so I could very easily be saying a stupid thing Big Grin please forgive me if this is the case Smiling
Now we have another firmware for the phone..since is fully compatible we can consider it a new "stock" OS, Miui based.
The question is: we can use this new halo 7 ROM as a start point to install/port other cooked (and probably better) mods?
This way for example we could have a Multilanguage mod that many users here seems to need.

I (and probably also other users) would obviously donate you again to support the effort Smiling

Please don't hate me Big Grin
Nicola

I understand this correctly?
Do you have a new OS MIUI for PEPSI ????
seriously ????
Put a link ????
(2016-08-18, 14:15)Andy72 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ) and that this firmware is fully compatible with the Pepsi phone.

But I honestly don't know if it's truly MIUI based, I've just read it that post Smiling

Here's the Halo 7 stock firmware link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11