www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2016-08-18, 14:26)freespirits Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ) and that this firmware is fully compatible with the Pepsi phone.

But I honestly don't know if it's truly MIUI based, I've just read it that post Smiling

Here's the Halo 7 stock firmware link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

aaa, I've got it.
Well thank you.
Hello,
Thanks to Cleopatra, for the hours of work

Koobee_H7_H7.V2.10 China Android 5.1
After unpacking the System.img of the original firmware Halo7 following malware has been found by VirusScan:

ku_uni_launcher3.0_1080.apk ---- "virustotal.com": 20 of 55 virus scans detect malware

meihuazhongxin__nolock.apk ---- "virustotal.com": 20 of 54 virus scans detect malware

PrizeGene.apk ---- tried to send in Pepsi P1S hundreds of SMS to China numbers

a question: is the "Koobee_H7_H7.V2.10 China Android 5.1" firmware multilanguage?
Only is chinesse and english

I installed the official Chinese rom H7, and leaves install any application, says that storage is full when it is not true
[Image: 9601ed29ad832b5032d2d46fac33cc1d.jpg]

@huber7051 that you use antivirus????
HOLD ON ! HOLD ON !

There is a big bug on Halo 7 original stock firmware :

there is no chance to install any application (Out of space) !

Well done @Gameover31 ... you were the first to find out it.

But Cleo just solved it Big Grin

Now we are able to install any application Wink

Please be patient ... I am working on a Halo 7 MODDED stock firmware.

I want to give you the best ... within my capacity Smiling

Please be patient.

@Huber7052 :

Thank you. Soon I will need your help. Stay Tuned Wink
(2016-08-18, 22:58)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]HOLD ON ! HOLD ON !

There is a big bug on Halo 7 original stock firmware :

there is no chance to install any application (Out of space) !

Well done @Gameover31 ... you were the first to find out it.

But Cleo just solved it Big Grin

Now we are able to install any application Wink

Please be patient ... I am working on a Halo 7 MODDED stock firmware.

I want to give you the best ... within my capacity Smiling

Please be patient.

@Huber7052 :

Thank you. Soon I will need your help. Stay Tuned Wink

try to flash ebr1 and ebr2 from pepsi rom

Wink
I have a problem. when you install the base koobee P1S ROM. Once the system I enter language, WiFi, Google account, and after reading the account kept me coming back for wifi. I can not get on to run the system. He's doing well with other ROMs. you know you help me ????Sad

(2016-08-19, 14:23)Andy72 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem. when you install the base koobee P1S ROM. Once the system I enter language, WiFi, Google account, and after reading the account kept me coming back for wifi. I can not get on to run the system. He's doing well with other ROMs. you know you help me ????Sad

I already solved.Thumbs Up
well thank you.
friend @cleopatra, we can install quietly halo 7 or maybe debermos expect more changes ?? regards
Dear Cleopatra, I have installed your version of mod koobee H7 on my phone i found out that i cant install any apk from google store, i tried download apk from non market apps but when i tried to run it its show as storage space not enough, maybe that is the bug on your post above. The other thing i notice is, on the top of the lockscreen is showing as Invalid Emei which i do not know how to solve.
Dear Fakarudin,

Above all, please write your replies at the next thread :

The playstore works very well.
I have just downloaded/installed "Root Check.apk" from the store few minutes ago.
Please take a look to the next screenshoots :

[Image: 2v9oqxt.jpg] [Image: iw14cg.jpg] [Image: 2epis5y.jpg] [Image: 20afln6.jpg]

Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11