www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@cleopatra you checked in to this new ROM the problem of whatssap notifications ??
(2016-08-19, 23:18)Gameover31 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then,
I have posted my new thread at 4:54 AM of today.
I have fixed all the basic/fundamental issues.
Now, please try to solve by yourself all the other issues.
I can't do everything, dear @Gameover31

Cool
... sorry posted in wrong thread....
I have a problem with the boot.
It´s in boot loop.
I boot in recovery mode and delete cache and dalvik cache.
But it´s the same.
Anybody knows how boot in security mode or how can do before wipe factory data.? I would like have the photos that i have in internal memory......
I have the @ Huber7052 version
Thanks.
@nadivar
At the beginning I Had sometimes this problem (i tried to flash only system.img).
Flash with fastboot : Boot.img and recovery.img.
after the restart flash with "SP flash tools" the full ROM.
(2016-08-25, 03:41)Huber7052 Wrote: [ -> ]@nadivar
At the beginning I Had sometimes this problem (i tried to flash only system.img).
Flash with fastboot : Boot.img and recovery.img.
after the restart flash with "SP flash tools" the full ROM.
Thanks, I made a factory wipe and the data internal memory has my photos

Thanks a lot.
I´ll made a copy for the future...
Hello,
A few weeks ago I told you that I was waiting for a Windows computer to flash my Pepsi P1S which was full off malwares. It was really a nightmare with the original firmware, as many applications were installing themselves alone without request, there were tones of commercials, and my Facebook account was stolen.

So, last week I flashed the phone with the ROM without malwares (provided by Cleopatra and Huber, many thanks to them), and everything worked correctly for one week. Note that I did not loose the IMEI.

A few days ago, the phone restarted to install alone applications coming from unknown sources. The security switch "Allow unknown Sources" was put on by a kind of daemon. I used to switch it off, and a few minutes or hours after, the switch was again on !

Yesterday the phone was completly unstable as it was booting in loops.

I decided to flash it again but I used the option Format all+Download in the flash tool.

Since, the IMEIs have desappeared and when I apply the method you provided (use of MTK Engineer Tool) the send command fails.

I tried various methods but none of them worked.

I tried to flash with the H7 Firmware you built (congratulations and many thanks for what you do, I am really impressed), but the issue is the same. I'm not able to put the IMEI.

I tried to locate the file dev/radio/pttycmd1 but it doesn't exist anymore.

I hope that all my explanations are clear even if I'm not English native speaker.

Does someone could help me to repair my phone and put again the IMEIs, as now I cannot use it anymore, I always have the message "Invalid IMEI"

Many thanks.

Regards

Eric
@eric6202 in the process of putting the imei, asks you to put this symbol before and behind the imei number " make sure that you place this symbol in front and behind your imei number
(2016-08-27, 18:37)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]@eric6202 in the process of putting the imei, asks you to put this symbol before and behind the imei number " make sure that you place this symbol in front and behind your imei number

Hello Gameover
Thank you for your answer. Yes I did it exactly as you mentioned. I tried with and without a blank after the AT+ as well.
@eric6202 I also had problems co the imei code and was because not introducia well the command, when i arrive to my house looking for the code that i used, and help her in the process, you attentive to the forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11