www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi all, I have a phone Pepsi P1S MTK 6592, Dido OS 6.1.0 (Lollipop 5.1). I tried to make ROOT, but so far I did not succeed, I tried RootKHP, oneclick King KingoRoot, Root Genius Baiduroot and Kingroot, but without success. Can you advise me how I could make ROOT on this phone?
Thank you in advance for answer.
That's because none of those apps will root Android 5.1 or newer. You need to flash a custom recovery. Cleopatra makes them too for a small fee.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-08-03, 15:48)MegaManX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks for the tutorial. I'm going to try.
Thanks.
What are your thoughts on the phone so far? We have one on the way for review.
(2016-08-03, 16:08)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]What are your thoughts on the phone so far? We have one on the way for review.

Dido OS does not fit me, I wanted to edit it without root. I gave Nova Launcher and there are still thrown away if I want to use as your default launcher nova over and over again, there is nothing I can not change. UNI launcher can not be uninstalled or disabled. Nova does not work in some widgets. I'd love there to install clean 5.1 Lollipop or Marshmallow (do not know if not for this phone is available) :-(.
Okay. What about besides OS. If that's your only complaint, doesn't sound too bad.

Have you tried Apex launcher? And, have you seen if there's a "Home" setting in settings?

Also, regarding a custom ROM, chef Cleopatra may be coming with one in the near future (she's the one doing the review of Pepsi P1S). She'd really appreciate any donations towards the project, even just a few bucks is hugely appreciated. If not, don't worry, I'm sure she'll do her best regardless.
(2016-08-03, 19:21)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. What about besides OS. If that's your only complaint, doesn't sound too bad.

Have you tried Apex launcher? And, have you seen if there's a "Home" setting in settings?

Also, regarding a custom ROM, chef Cleopatra may be coming with one in the near future (she's the one doing the review of Pepsi P1S). She'd really appreciate any donations towards the project, even just a few bucks is hugely appreciated. If not, don't worry, I'm sure she'll do her best regardless.

I tried various Lanchers is still the same. It seems to me as if there was a UNI launcher rooted and will not allow another launcher to work properly :-(. Dido OS seems to me a little lean compared lollipop 5.1 which I have in S4 mini. I try to take root, according to the tutorial and see. Of course I will donate to development.
Excuse my Google English.
İ buyed this phone too and i have the same problems. İ think its a problem with the ram of the phone. Everytime i hold the homebutton to close the programs running in the background i get the same question if i want to use my set up launcher as default launcher. İ tested it with more than 10 different launchers so the problem is not there. Another big problem for me is to listen to music. When i close the display the music plays about 1 minute and then the music app closes. This is really bad cause you cant listen to music this way with earphones. Hope there will be a solution for this during this week or i will give it just back.

Gesendet von meinem P1S mit Tapatalk
(2016-08-04, 14:49)Aketa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], download flash tools and in post below is a link to P1S ROM TWRP from huber7052. please follow the instructions included in the .rar.
If you will have installed TWRP ROM and SU,
then just install ES File Explorer, enable him root access, install another launcher and via ES File Explorer uninstall UNI launcher and other unnecessary programs.
Good luck.
Thank you i will give it a try today. Do you have the same problems with the music player or whatsapp calls that it closes after 1 or 2 minutes when the display is off?

Gesendet von meinem P1S mit Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11