www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-02-24, 08:24)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry burs i missread your post. I thought you wrote it this way : i didn't know that putting 30 % more power is a big deal. My fault.
So will you prepare that battery reqest text?

You definitely need to upgrade your firmware Big Grin I see it's conflicting with my punctuations Vampire

I'll try to compose a word or two, and will send you via PM. Then we can decide together if it's ok and how the new thread should look like.
It is maybe good start petition online? Then send it to Inew.
(2014-02-25, 04:59)milanji Wrote: [ -> ]It is maybe good start petition online? Then send it to Inew.

Yes, we have that as an option too. In fact, there are 4 major online petition sites we're considering. If you have some particular one, please post it here. I've send dany a PM in the morning, but no answer from him yet. I hope we can set up everything tomorrow. You all will be notifed when voting will start.
Soon we are going to send all the problems that we have and need to be fix to them. ( battery life/ air gesture/ software updates/ accessories / and every other major problem.)
And guys we when its ready we need all of you guys help. We need to spread this petition all over the internet , to inform every single inew v3 user who cares. Places like china phone shops, under inew v3 youtube reviews. Local forums (russian / persian/ European country forums / and etc..)
Hi guys.

Check folders from Huawei Ascend G740.
I see pictures from someone using this foldes in the iNEW V3 and fixed just fine . :-)
Sorry my bad english because im portuguese .
Can you post link to Huawei Ascend G740
Thanks
(2014-02-26, 05:15)efex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

I see pictures from someone using this foldes in the iNEW V3 and fixed just fine . :-)
(2014-02-26, 05:15)efex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

Are you sure about the model? This phone has different cpu (snapdragon) and different kernel.

What exactly did fix?
What problem he solved by taking files from that G740 rom?
I think he meant the flip cover.
I thought he wrote "folders" thats why I surprised but he wrote "foldes" which is a word that I don't know.
What a mess Smiling
He wrote both "folders" and "foldes", but what he really ment to say, was that the Ascend flipcase properly foldes around V3, and by "fixed" he probably ment that dimensions are ok and that the phone sits in it just fine Smiling
That's how I understood it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14