www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I do not think that is expensive if also postage fees included in the price.
Keep on mind that is NOT only a piece of plastic, it has the NFC Antenna inside.
I have bought more expensive battery covers (some originals and some not) for my AMOI N828.

What price would be good enough for you?
(2014-02-18, 05:59)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think that is expensive if also postage fees included in the price.
Keep on mind that is NOT only a piece of plastic, it has the NFC Antenna inside.
I have bought more expensive battery covers (some originals and some not) for my AMOI N828.

for a second I totally forgot about the nfc! you are right!
by the way it's only the price for the battery cover, postage price is also 0.99 $ in that site Big Grin
So total ~$7,50.
I considering a case expensive if it is above $10,00.
The 7,50 looks ok to me, normal price.
(2014-02-18, 05:44)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea totally agree. Its too expensive. Maybe it's because only one online shop has in stock. They think to them selves . its just us. Lets preempt this piece of plastic ! But i think other shops are going to sell it in near future . so it wont stay at this price. They will lower the price to compete with each other.

Yeah, it's the same as with AntElife's silicone case. Only they have it, so that's why they can double/triple the price. But I can't bear this stupid flipcase anymore, so I ordered it anyway. I'm really hoping for many other case covers for our V3 in the future.

(2014-02-18, 05:59)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Keep on mind that is NOT only a piece of plastic, it has the NFC Antenna inside.

Are you sure about that? I can see NFC antenna through my back cover, but on this one not. Why haven't they shown it's there to justify the price? Exactly. Without it, no more than a buck or two. And even if there is antenna, it's not an electronic part of any kind, it's just a cheap piece of metal alloy sticked on the inside. You will be amazed when 10-pack will be sold in future for 25 cents a piece on AliExpress Smiling But never say never, we'll see when someone orders one...
(2014-02-18, 06:23)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-18, 05:44)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea totally agree. Its too expensive. Maybe it's because only one online shop has in stock. They think to them selves . its just us. Lets preempt this piece of plastic ! But i think other shops are going to sell it in near future . so it wont stay at this price. They will lower the price to compete with each other.

Yeah, it's the same as with AntElife's silicone case. Only they have it, so that's why they can double/triple the price. But I can't bear this stupid flipcase anymore, so I ordered it anyway. I'm really hoping for many other case covers for our V3 in the future.

(2014-02-18, 05:59)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Keep on mind that is NOT only a piece of plastic, it has the NFC Antenna inside.

Are you sure about that? I can see NFC antenna through my back cover, but on this one not. Why haven't they shown it's there to justify the price? Exactly. Without it, no more than a buck or two. And even if there is antenna, it's not an electronic part of any kind, it's just a cheap piece of metal alloy sticked on the inside. You will be amazed when 10-pack will be sold in future for 25 cents a piece on AliExpress Smiling But never say never, we'll see when someone orders one...

honestly Burs, even our smart phones cost half the price (that you and I bought it from online resellers) in china. that's their business politic. it's totally unfair for customers like us that live outside of the china and know what the real price is in china, but we can't do anything about it. either we can buy these things at this price or we can take trip to Shenzhen and buy everything we want for amazingly low prices Big Grin
Last year I wanted to buy a pipo M9 max pro tablet , it was priced around 380$ on their site. one of my friends was taking a trip to shenzhen and he said that he would buy it for me from there, so I emailed the pipo's customer service and asked them their local shop address and stuff, and in the email that they sent me as a reply, they mentioned that the devices price for you in china will be around 230$ .! obviously the real price must had been lower for local chineese people. 230$ was for a foreigner tourist.
prices are amazing in china BUT only for themselves. not us.
Yeah, I get you. I guess we have to live with that. Ignorance is bliss Smiling
btw, I went for a Cube U30GT2 for $185 which is basicaly the same specs device. Maybe a tiny bit lower build quality.
(2014-02-18, 06:44)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I get you. I guess we have to live with that. Ignorance is bliss Smiling
btw, I went for a Cube U30GT2 for $185 which is basicaly the same specs device. Maybe a tiny bit lower build quality.

yea last year u30gt2 was around 280 - 300 $ too.
but unlike pipo m9-max pro it doesn't have 3g and gps built in. Big Grin
anyway I think android tablets are useless. Big Grin
(2014-02-18, 06:48)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]anyway I think android tablets are useless. Big Grin

I'll ask you that again in a few years. This is just a beginning to a new era Smiling
(2014-02-18, 06:54)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-18, 06:48)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]anyway I think android tablets are useless. Big Grin

I'll ask you that again in a few years. This is just a beginning to a new era Smiling

windows based tablets are much better I believe. microsoft surface and surface pro are really a revolution in tech world , but android base tablets.. I guess not. our smart phones can do everything they do , and even our smartphones have better cameras!
thats why 51Cube's next tablet is a dual boot , windows / android tabletSmile which is also a little bit microsoft surface Clone model.
Quote:[another site]
[another site]
[another site]
[another site]
[another site]
[another site]
Two in one devices are becoming more popular as consumers look for something that has the productivity functionality of a laptop and the convenience of a tablet. 51Cube has announced something it hopes will do just that. A 10.1 inch Windows 8 tablet that can be easily turned into a fully functioning PC.

When folded in on itself, the iWork 10 looks like a traditional, Windows 8 tablet. Unfold it though and you’ll find a laptop quality keyboard, complete with a two button mousepad. Its case even allows the iWork 10 to stand on its own, not unlike an all-in-one desktop computer.

Inside, the iWork 10 sports 2GB of RAM, 32GBs of storage and Intel’s dual-core Bay Trail CPU with hyperthreading clocked at 1.8Ghz. It also includes dual speakers for stereo sound, a 10.1 inch IPS screen (exact resolution unknown) an HDMI port and WiFi and 3G functionality.

Disconnect it from its base and it becomes a 6.9mm thin tablet. While the battery size hasn’t been revealed, the device has a standby (sleep) battery life of 21 days.

While Windows 8 has had its share of bad news as of late, its combination of touch screen functionality with traditional desktop sections may be perfect for two in one devices.

No release date or price on the iWork 10 has been announced, but we will keep you up to date with information as we get it.
ok we posted a lot of off thread post . enough! Big Grin
by the way guy's have you noticed that our inew v3's inside is a little bit different from this pic? I remember some one else even noted this here on this forum.
I really don't think that it's a big deal . but it's just interesting..

[Image: 17942474901436050074.png]

mine is like this :
[Image: 17610911508005329722.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14