www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Just to clarify as I was a bit vague, the phone itself is fine its the back cover which has loosened. I cannot show you pictures because the cover fits properly but its just a little loose and makes a sort of creaking sound, if you get what I mean. Thats the main reason why I'm interested in another back cover but I also want a black back cover coz it may look cool lol.
Hi, does anyone know if a diferrent silicon case has been on the market?
My flip case has lost it's adherence, and the silicon case from antelife is a bit ugly for me.
(2014-02-21, 18:58)Tommygr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, does anyone know if a diferrent silicon case has been on the market?

No, there is only one silicone case for now. Hoping more of them will come in near future.
There is "Original iNew V3 Rear Camera Glass Lens Repair Parts" (what a mouthful title lol) on banggood if anyone scratched it already. Can that even be classified as an accessory? Drool
Well this one for sure is expensive!
When you can buy the whole back cover for about 6 $ ...
(2014-02-22, 23:51)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well this one for sure is expensive!
When you can buy the whole back cover for about 6 $ ...

What do you mean by that? The back cover doesn't include rear camera glass lens...
EDIT: oh I get it, you're just comparing prices? Well, glass lens should be cheaper than plastic, no?
EDIT2: and if their picture in the description confuses you, they wrote it's just for a reference!
Yes i ws comparing them. Considering that the back cover includes nfc antenna, this little round shaped glass is really expensive. And we all no that its just a piece of normal glass. not diamond! Not a carl zeiss optic ! Big Grin
You never know... As you don't know for NFC antenna either Smiling
Somehow I dont even beleive that banggood has all these things in stock. While iNew them selves are under pressure of whosale buyers. And out of sources. So how is it that banggood is adding more and more inew v3 parts everyday.
I don't get this sentence on their site : " it's only for reference. Consider that before buying"
It's everywhere. I was browsing their watch store. This has been written everywhere. Maybe their trying to say if you recieved a pig instead , don't be surprised. Pictures are only for references lol
It is because the item is "new arrival". They probably didn't have time to take a closer picture of it, so they put a picture of a whole back cover together with it, that's also why it's "for reference only". They always put a picture for their items, so they didn't want to leave some dummy picture showing something else or even nothing.

Regarding their stock capacities of everything and anything, we're back again in the other thread where we already discussed that. They just want to show they have everything. And in case they don't, well, it's not a very big issue, is it? 10-20 days here and there. Customers can wait Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14