www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
we should spam the website distributor with the same question Tongue

Thank you nikstar I am going to do that!
(2014-02-24, 02:39)milanji Wrote: [ -> ]What you think, will we get new battery and update to 1.0.5, Im little bit scary about buying Inew V3

I don't know for sure, I can only hope to see a new battery and a new update. But even if they don't come true, I recommend you seriously think about buying one anyway. You could be scared when forums such as this one wouldn't exists and without all of us buying it. Only then it could be a risky investment. But pretty much every phone functionality has been tested, so you can easily decide just by quickly browsing through this subforum topics. Ofcourse the phone has some bugs (which phone doesn't have?), but most of them are not so serious that you wouldn't be able to use it and enjoy it. So personaly, I would recommend it to anyone.
Thank you for your recommend. For me Inew is absolutely the most beautiful phone, and I think that Inew company made huge sale with that phone what they didnt with any other previous. They must update rom and battery to show support and respect for buyers of Inew V3 and same future buyers for Inew V4.
I just found new battery for THL T100S, 2700 mAh, wow. If THL can make , then Inew also can make that battery.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Go Inew!
(2014-02-24, 04:17)milanji Wrote: [ -> ]I just found new battery for THL T100S, 2700 mAh, wow. If THL can make , then Inew also can make that battery.

Are you sure THL's battery is the same dimensions? If it's bigger, there's no point in comparing them. iNew also have more capacitive batteries, but they are bigger than the one in V3.
(2014-02-24, 04:56)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-24, 04:17)milanji Wrote: [ -> ]I just found new battery for THL T100S, 2700 mAh, wow. If THL can make , then Inew also can make that battery.

Are you sure THL's battery is the same dimensions? If it's bigger, there's no point in comparing them. iNew also have more capacitive batteries, but they are bigger than the one in V3.

he is not saying that we can use thl t100s battery in our phone
THL T100S Originally has 2100 mah battery out of the box. due to alot of customer complains, THL was forced to creat a more powerful battery for t100s that fits with no problem.
this what I was killing myself about it on this forum but unfortunately non of you guys co-operated . many times I asked you that all of us must send the same request to inew's website , maybe they find themselves in a position that they MUST create a beeter battery for v3 no matter what.
Oh, I didn't know that. Putting almost 30% more power into battery of the same volume is quite a big deal.

Regarding "battery petition"... I somehow didn't noticed it. You should open a new thread just for that subject, so other people (and I) find it more easily. Or at least reply with a direct link to your post with instructions (which email address should we send our mails to?), and I'll send them something immediately.
It looks like iNew done this at the past.
Check [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. They are for the same phone made by the same factory for iNew M1. One is 1750mAh and the other is 2500mAh!!
 The point here that we are talking about is not the percentage of that improvement. We are saying that it's a possible thing to have a better battery originally made by iNew. BUT WE MUST PUSH THEM TO DO SO.
And about that battery thread . I will make it tomorrow. Now I'm on my phone and its kinda hard for me to collect needed infos in one place.
And one morething if you help me with this and prepare a request text it would great. Thenwe put that + their contact info into a thread so everyone sends them the same request.
(2014-02-24, 07:06)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]No offence burs but you kinda miss understood here with a philosophy class. No matter what people say you just find a pointless info about it and start an argument. We are not here to show off knowledge or review each other. We are here because there are some major problems that we want them to be fixed. The point here that we are talking about is not the percentage of that improvement. We are saying that it's a possible thing to have a better battery originally made by iNew. BUT WE MUST PUSH THEM TO DO SO.

No offense dany, but I really don't get what you're saying here? What did I say wrong? Saying that putting more power into a same volume battery is a good thing? Well, isn't it? I don't find any pointless info here, nor I'm making an argument. I just said I didn't know the story with THL battery, and that I like they made such an improvement to their batteries. In the first post I thought T100S had only one 2700mAh battery, so I thought it's again one of those posts where people are trying to put bigger batteries into V3. So I admitted I didn't know that information. No philosophy there. That's all.
Sorry burs i missread your post. I thought you wrote it this way : i didn't know that putting 30 % more power is a big deal. My fault.
So will you prepare that battery reqest text?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14