www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Maybe ours is the "E" version and the other in the picture is the "C" version..
(2014-02-18, 07:38)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]by the way guy's have you noticed that our inew v3's inside is a little bit different from this pic?

That's like a "free game included" Big Grin "Find the differences" Wanna fight?
Why is there not a matte screen protector for the INEW V3? They are much cleaner than these glossy ones, I hate having fingerprints all over my screen. Would it be possible to buy a bigger matte screen protector and then cut it down to fit the Inew V3?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention,I can't wait till resellers start selling the black back cover of the Inew V3. I want a black back cover for my white Inew V3. Does anybody know if the NFC tag comes with the covers?
(2014-02-19, 16:06)oscar8u2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is there not a matte screen protector for the INEW V3? They are much cleaner than these glossy ones, I hate having fingerprints all over my screen. Would it be possible to buy a bigger matte screen protector and then cut it down to fit the Inew V3?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention,I can't wait till resellers start selling the black back cover of the Inew V3. I want a black back cover for my white Inew V3. Does anybody know if the NFC tag comes with the covers?

NFC tag?? if by NFC tag you don't actually mean NFC antenna on the cover. then no, there won't be any FREE NFC tag with the cover.
(2014-02-19, 16:06)oscar8u2 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate having fingerprints all over my screen.

Would maybe stylus help? You have it for a buck on eBay and pretty much everywhere else. I tried one, and I'm happy with it.
But the default screen protector handles sunshine very well. I don't know how matte screen protector would behave in such case.
extra battery is a must. I always carry an extra battery with me. Especially when you have a new phone, and you want to use all that it offers.
By NFC tag I mean the thing on the inside of the cover, is it called the antenna?
And no I dont want to use a stylus, I hate them lol. I dont care about sunshine because you can just increase the brightness and I live in the UK there isn't much sunshine anyway. I like matte screen protectors because they do not get dirty with fingerprints. I ordered a samsung galaxy note 3 matte screen protector, Its not that expensive so im going to cut in down to fit the dimensions of the Inew V3. I'll upload a pic if anyones interested.
I have 3 batteries and 2 external chargers for them so I always have a fully charged battery at all times.
(2014-02-20, 01:04)oscar8u2 Wrote: [ -> ]By NFC tag I mean the thing on the inside of the cover, is it called the antenna?
And no I dont want to use a stylus, I hate them lol. I dont care about sunshine because you can just increase the brightness and I live in the UK there isn't much sunshine anyway. I like matte screen protectors because they do not get dirty with fingerprints. I ordered a samsung galaxy note 3 matte screen protector, Its not that expensive so im going to cut in down to fit the dimensions of the Inew V3. I'll upload a pic if anyones interested.
I have 3 batteries and 2 external chargers for them so I always have a fully charged battery at all times.
yes that back cover must have the nfc antenna.
yup , nfc tag is literally a NFC TAG Big Grin
wow 3 batteries... personally i don't really feel good about removing the back cover a lot . it feels so fragile.
carrying 2 extra batteries all the time is quite hard for me.
What about a power bank?? It is easier than caring two batteries!
Two additional batteries are only for those who never turn their screen off Smiling One battery is more than enough to get any above-average user throughout the day. It's certainly thinner than a powerbank and easily fits in pocket, so I prefer carrying my additional mAh's that way (when I have a need for one).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14