www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@ nikstar you must be kidding. A powerbank has at least double size of a battery. Besides. Lets say we carry a powerbank. The point is it takes the phone 3 hours to make the battery 100% fully charged.so carrying a small full charged battery seems more logic.
But the point is i dont like the idea of carrying a battery with me. And other thing is that the battery cover feels so fragile i don't feel good about removing it a lot of times.

@ nikstar you must be kidding. A powerbank has at least double size of a battery. Besides. Lets say we carry a powerbank. The point is it takes the phone 3 hours to make the battery 100% fully charged.so carrying a small full charged battery seems more logic.
But the point is i dont like the idea of carrying a battery with me. And other thing is that the battery cover feels so fragile i don't feel good aboit removing it a lot of times.
There are power banks [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]which are very small. About the size of a lighter (if you are a smoker).
They have inside a 18650 battery. I bought one and I replace its battery with one like [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and now I have a 5,3Amps very small power bank.
Two batteries are way bigger than this.
Wow nice gadget and great trick.
But even with this we still have to wait 3 hours for a full charge.
P.s : i'm not a smoker Tongue

Wow nice gadget and great trick.
But even with this we still have to wait 3 hours for a full charge.
You don't need to charge it fully.
You just plug it in for a half hour or so, for an emergency situation.
I don't know about you guys but carrying an extra battery is not a hassle, a power bank takes time to charge your phone and when I'm in a rush I wouldnt like hooking my phone up to a power bank and trying to make calls. I just place an extra battery in my wallet whenever I leave the house, I can never get through a full battery while at work etc. But sometimes when I dont charge it fully and go to work with like 50% I need to use an extra battery. I get the fact that the back cover does loosen and my one has loosened already, it's a bit annoying but it's nothing major so I'm alright with it.
(2014-02-20, 14:28)oscar8u2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about you guys but carrying an extra battery is not a hassle, a power bank takes time to charge your phone and when I'm in a rush I wouldnt like hooking my phone up to a power bank and trying to make calls. I just place an extra battery in my wallet whenever I leave the house, I can never get through a full battery while at work etc. But sometimes when I dont charge it fully and go to work with like 50% I need to use an extra battery. I get the fact that the back cover does loosen and my one has loosened already, it's a bit annoying but it's nothing major so I'm alright with it.

will you please take some pictures from the loosen parts on your battery back cover? I need to see this..
thx.
(2014-02-20, 14:28)oscar8u2 Wrote: [ -> ]I get the fact that the back cover does loosen and my one has loosened already, it's a bit annoying but it's nothing major so I'm alright with it.

Can you tell if the issue is on the phone part or the cover part? If it's the cover, it's replaceable afterall, so not a biggie.
(2014-02-20, 03:32)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Two additional batteries are only for those who never turn their screen off Smiling One battery is more than enough to get any above-average user throughout the day. It's certainly thinner than a powerbank and easily fits in pocket, so I prefer carrying my additional mAh's that way (when I have a need for one).

i personally feel recharged as soon as i change the battery and see the percentage as 100% again,within seconds. I use my phone a lot during the day. i hadnt thought of extra batteries before. its only until recently that i started to use them not having to charge my phone throughout the day is a relief.
You mean this?

[Image: tUNrNGRl.png]

From 33% to 100% within a second.
Only my mum goes faster from 0 to 100 on the weightmachine. :+
(2014-02-20, 21:24)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]You mean this?

[Image: tUNrNGRl.png]

From 33% to 100% within a second.
Only my mum goes faster from 0 to 100 on the weightmachine. :+

yes, it only takes a few seconds to change the battery Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14