www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-04-10, 18:57)glogi Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
who knows a cheaper place to buy rear cover (NFC)?
$ 12.99. where there are cheaper?

There is no antenna for NFC. What is the user supposed to do, peel off antenna from his broken cover?
(2014-04-10, 19:03)ahabec Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
who knows a cheaper place to buy rear cover (NFC)?
$ 12.99. where there are cheaper?

There is no antenna for NFC. What is the user supposed to do, peel off antenna from his broken cover?

I have the correct end cap! but it is white!
I want a black cover! Did you understand?! Smiling

excuse my bad english spelling! , (

whether someone knows jeftinje offer NFC black cover?
thanks
Smiling
@glogi unfortunately right now there seem to be no black replacement parts.
also be very carful, because as @ahabec said, the replacement back cover could come without the NFC antenna, so you have to make sure with the seller first that the NFC antenna is actually included.

Welcome to the forum btw... Big Grin
and don't worry about your english - if we do not understand we will for sure ask again.
Great Display Screen Protector Film for iNew V3
6pcs for 1.99 euros.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

(y)
I also spotted the screen protectors on Ebay. The link below is for 12 pieces, and is a bit better in price and you pay the same shipping price for 6, or for 12.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-04-15, 12:59)kavirz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you google savvies screen protector they seem to get really bad reviews. Including that they stick badly and are not cut to a very precise size.
good thing i generally HATE screen protectors with a passion.
applying these frekking things at home is next to impossible. my brand new inew v3 came with a screen protector preinstalled and that also had the bubbles (with needle marks as they tried to get the air out - without being successful)
the other new screen protector that they ship with the phone is still in the box, and that's where it is going to stay.
i've had many phones in the past and only managed to scratch 1 (and looking back that was totally stupid - i tried to clean the screen at the beach....)
(2014-04-15, 23:39)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]good thing i generally HATE screen protectors with a passion.
applying these frekking things at home is next to impossible.

Applying it on a 5" screen is piece of cake, but trying it on a 13" screen (and most likely 10") is indeed mission impossible. I've had two tiny and one bigger (about 2mm in size) air bubbles on my 10" tablet, and ended up with much much more air bubbles after replacing it with a new one. I've ordered three screen protectors, and all of them ended up in the trashcan. Now I'm without a screen protector, and without gorilla glass protection, so I better think of something else to avoid the scratches...
I would never use any device without a screen protector.
A guy at a store demonstrated to me how he bangs a screw driver straight into an iPhone screen (unassembled, on the store's counter) and nothing happened, but explained if one grain of sand in your pocket creates a scratch, the screen will crack very easily.
Have you ever seen how glass-cutters cut glass to smaller pieces? the diamond cutter only makes a scratch on the glass, and then when you tap it with your finger it breaks in a straight line, right along the scratch made by the cutter.
So the screen protector is useful to protect not against falls but against scratches.
(2014-04-19, 18:39)ahabec Wrote: [ -> ]So the screen protector is useful to protect not against falls but against scratches.

Really? Big Grin
I guess that's why people are calling them screen protectors...?
If you want to protect your phone against falls, buy a case for it (with corner protection).
But anyway, story about glass breaking is very real and very true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14