www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-02-17, 00:55)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Me like it! Thumbs Up

what do you like exactly? Big Grin Tongue
Well.. everything from the last post Smiling
(2014-02-17, 01:03)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Well.. everything from the last post Smiling

but unfortunately it seems to remain just a dream ... iNew is just too lazy ...

ATTENTION EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT CLASSY ACCESSORIES FOR INEW V3 , YOU MUST PARTICIPATE !

I'm going to update this thread with accessories that are no available for inew v3 , but it would be nice to have them.
so go ahead and post anything that you think is worth having for inew v3 , here.
when this threads reaches a big number of posts and accessory ideas , we will send emails to accessory maker companies , and tell about this thread. and hope that they will actually take this thread under consideration
(2014-02-17, 00:42)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-16, 17:03)Begbie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-15, 04:43)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Worst camera, smaller battery! 1750mAh 7,9mm

OFF:
Worse camera, worse battery, worse srceen, no GG, no NFC, less ROM, imo not better looking.
So what exactly are we talking about? Tongue

ON:

A thin, soft, no-flip leather case and a 3000mAh battery with a modified backplate would be highly appreciated but unfortunately it is just a dream Crying

I really wish there were cases like these for our inew v3 Puppy Eyes
serriously why non of the accessory makers thinks about hitting inew v3 market?
zopo and xiaomi are on whole another level of phone accessories... i really wish inew does something about it...Undecided
Everything is about quantity. Zopo and xiaomi are a bit bigger brands. inew sells a few hundred thousend v3s so it does not make sense to make accessories.
In case there will be a lot more v3s out there there will be more accessories as well.
(2014-02-17, 01:38)Begbie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-17, 00:42)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-16, 17:03)Begbie Wrote: [ -> ]OFF:
Worse camera, worse battery, worse srceen, no GG, no NFC, less ROM, imo not better looking.
So what exactly are we talking about? Tongue

ON:

A thin, soft, no-flip leather case and a 3000mAh battery with a modified backplate would be highly appreciated but unfortunately it is just a dream Crying

I really wish there were cases like these for our inew v3 Puppy Eyes
serriously why non of the accessory makers thinks about hitting inew v3 market?
zopo and xiaomi are on whole another level of phone accessories... i really wish inew does something about it...Undecided
Everything is about quantity. Zopo and xiaomi are a bit bigger brands. inew sells a few hundred thousend v3s so it does not make sense to make accessories.
In case there will be a lot more v3s out there there will be more accessories as well.

yes quantity is a really important factor, BUT iNew v3 is actually a good seller.
besides. I can give examples of a lot of other brands in the same growth position of iNew , that are actually working on the accessory market for their phones.
for example, IOCEAN x7, compared to xiaomi or zopo phones , have sold less quantity, but there are plenty of accessories for it available.
It is too early. Is been at the market for a couple months only.
My previous phone was an AMOI N828 and at the beginning there were not so many accessories.
If you check now at aliexpress you will found thousands! And AMOI N828 is not so popular like the iNew v3.
So you should be patience and wait a couple months more Smiling Smiling
(2014-02-17, 03:54)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]It is too early. Is been at the market for a couple months only.
My previous phone was an AMOI N828 and at the beginning there were not so many accessories.
If you check now at aliexpress you will found thousands! And AMOI N828 is not so popular like the iNew v3.
So you should be patience and wait a couple months more Smiling Smiling

I hope that it won't get too late while the phone is literately out datedConfused
first post updated.
↓↓↓↓
10) Original Battery Back Cover Case For iNew V3
it's just the original back cover.just in case you already broke yours you get a new one ;)
Priced at US$6.59
[Image: 84022650076509231180.jpg]
I'm wondering how NFC contacts look like. If they are even there. My last (high-end if I may add) china phone had additional original back cover included, but without NFC and wireless charging metal contacts. NFC logo is there, but I wonder if it's for eyes only? Last but not least, $6.59 is way too much for half a buck of plastic...
Yea totally agree. Its too expensive. Maybe it's because only one online shop has in stock. They think to them selves . its just us. Lets preempt this piece of plastic ! But i think other shops are going to sell it in near future . so it wont stay at this price. They will lower the price to compete with each other.
By the way my inew has the red nfc logo. In case you are wondering how it looks like I attached a photo of it .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14