www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: All available iNew V3 Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
If you bought it from to2c , then dont worry. I have bought mine from them too. They are really trustworthy and have amazing customer support service.
There is a new rom upgrade version 1.0.5 as you saw it on that thread . so it's gonna be fine for "Upgrades" no need to "Downgrade".

When it comes to earbuds I'm a master Big Grin I've wasted too much money on earphones...yup.. Thats the person you become when you listen to the music 24/7... Undecided

headphone suggestions :
1) Xiaomi piston v2 (as reviewers say it sounds way better than apples inear headphones. And also beeter than expensive AKG inear headphones)
which has gold/brown colour .I ordered this from to2c too and it seems like today it has been arrived to my country and tomorrow i'll probably be able to receive it $-)!
On to2c they are selling it as xiaomi hongmi headphone (which really it is not) and their price for it is around 31.99$ with free singapore post airmale shipping
But on aliexpress you can find it for lower price .but you have to be carefull because most of them that are being sold on aliexpress are fake.. So check seller's rating and customers feedback on their xiaomi piston v2 headphone
The real price in china for china users is 17$.
So anything cheaper than this or with just 1-3$ difference in price is definitely fake.

2) Meelec M-Duo (more expensive)
This one is a real galant and usually its real price is 79$ but this week they are offering a 50% discount coupon for it.
THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR THIS WEEK

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&utm_campaign=b5069c45f0-MEElectronics_MDuo1_24_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_56d6302509-b5069c45f0-20832509

You willbe charged for shpping too

If you wanted to buy this one , use this coupon code and it's price will decrease to 39$
Coupon code : POTOFGOLD

total price for this one will be around 50$ (with shpping cost)
Hello, Is posible what camera back inew will are compatible with No.1 N3.

Camera N3 is spoiled and web official don't sell me camera ?

Thank you
(2014-03-18, 15:29)SHoWa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Is posible what camera back inew will are compatible with No.1 N3.

Camera N3 is spoiled and web official don't sell me camera ?

Thank you

no one here is china phone technician, no one here can 100% help you. it's better for you to talk to china phone shops support team. ;)
Not exclusively for inew v3 but it fits . priced around 5$

Search "top quality wallet leather case for inew v3" on aliexpress.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

iNEW V3 Loud speaker Original

[Image: iNEW-V3-Loud-speaker-Original-Component-...g-code.jpg]
Good day All,

Found a new cover on Aliexpress. Seems to be for the inew v3, it has two windows, and a design to allow the phone to slide up to take photos. Looks like the most decent cover. Hopefully it is made correctly to allow to answer calls through the window if there is no gap.

Will order next month and lets me test it. Don't mind the investment. Can always have extra covers lying aroundBig Grin.

If anyone finds the metal side stripes, like below:

it would be nice to report it here. Some of us are interested to get a hold of them :-)
wow the description of the alliexpress cover cracked me up..

quote:
it can suck your phone very well.
/quote
they are of course talking about suction cups....
Big Grin
The description is always funny on Aliexpress. Lol. Has me laughing on the floor everyday. Still seems like a good design, and it does seems like the made it the right size to fit the INEW V3. Just very pricey for it to be PU leather, instead on real leather. I ordered black cases as the while one gets far to dirty far to quickly, and is already peeling in the corners. This looks like a decent alternative.
regards Smiling
This was my first post on the forum,
Yesterday I got my inew v3
I ordered a black model, you get white: (
I'm in dispute (ask for the return value back cover) $ 12.99
who knows a cheaper place to buy rear cover (NFC)?
$ 12.99. where there are cheaper?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14