www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Upload your error screen
Here it is , Look , im use cable to close contacts computer found device im starting flash , and nothing. But in device manager a850s blinking (connect/disconnect) but all time i hold cables on good positions

Maybe try to format

On your screen is only download method, change it to firmware upgrade
(2014-09-11, 02:14)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]Failed , after DA device every time got disconnected .... Sad(
Hello,

I'm back.

I see your Screenshot. If you flash this with all checked Boxes, you have to select upgrade - not download!

Is this ROM fom my Post #32?

Greetings & good luck.

Louis777

P.S.: Don't try format and test in SPFlash. You brick your Device 100% !!!!
You are guys don't understand me , smartphone connection is not stabile , when im connect with usb , after 2-3 sec connection was lost i dont know how explan it to you
(2014-09-11, 02:35)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]You are guys don't understand me , smartphone connection is not stabile , when im connect with usb , after 2-3 sec connection was lost i dont know how explan it to you

I understand you, some people had this problem, and solve this problem was change version of FT. try different version of FT
Man look , in Device Manager my smartphone blinking (connect/disconnect) well FT cant flash phone who on start been connected but after 2-3 got diconnected i dont know what i have to do tell me how could been build this "cable" to contact these two points sth like this?
(2014-09-11, 02:49)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]Man look , in Device Manager my smartphone blinking (connect/disconnect) well FT cant flash phone who on start been connected but after 2-3 got diconnected i dont know what i have to do tell me how could been build this "cable" to contact these two points sth like this?

"In device manger smartphone blinking (connect/disconnect)" IT IS NORMAL!!! On "working phones" same situation))

try different FT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16