www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@HRAND,
@all A850s User

Hi,

A850s Touch by Touch GPS
Install the App FasterGPS from Store and select your country/Region. Reboot your Device!

It works from point to point or street to street manually - not automatic!

Greetings

Louis777
hello louis77,
do you know how to flash twrp ? after i download n flash it via SPflashtool... the recovery still cwm and it flipped not twrp recovery.. can help me ?
thanks before
Hi guys!

I found firmware for TD-SCDMA

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi again,
I'm just wondering if there is some update like kitkat or lollipop Rom for this lenovo A850s. Thanks for your support.
Hi guys!
Anyone having this phone? I have succesfully ported a Xperia look like custom rom. Just to share with you.
Cheers
(2015-12-11, 19:35)pocaropa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys!
Anyone having this phone? I have succesfully ported a Xperia look like custom rom. Just to share with you.
Cheers

Hola.
Podrías colgar la ROM?
Thanks.
(2015-12-11, 21:21)tuky Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Switch ON dolby sound for a better audio xperience.

This ROM Is for a85S (Lenovo A850 CLONE), flash at your own risk, I am not responsible in any way for bricked devices, dead SD cards...

[4.2.2]Rom Xperia themed

INSTALLATION:
Do a full nandroid backup
Ensure you have a backup of IMEIs (Mkdroidtools or Mobileuncle)
Reboot to CUSTOM recovery (tested with Carliv) and do a wipe data, cache and dalvik cache
Install zip and reboot
Enjoy a Xperia xperience

I have tested in my device. Let me know if bugs found.

DOWNLOAD Xperia Themed Rom:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Switch ON dolby sound for a better audio xperience.
Definitely seems that nobody has this clone. I ported a miui v5 rom but nobody can try it. It is a pity. Dead thread.
there is, please do try to be happy

with Xperia nothing happened. You can put the file of a custom rekaveri do everything as you write, but it turns out the original android .
(2015-12-23, 01:03)klik55 Wrote: [ -> ]there is, please do try to be happy

with Xperia nothing happened. You can put the file of a custom rekaveri do everything as you write, but it turns out the original android .

You have installed vía custom recovery and not installed?
Which recovery are you using?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16