www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I used a custom recovery from post 32
(2015-12-23, 03:13)klik55 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

GAPPS:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Enjoy MIUI
Need a new battery. Where to buy?
I noticed that the battery of the A850s drains very quickly even in standby mode, I wonder if I have to buy another battery or something else. Did someone encounter a similar problem ? I read somewhere in another forum about how to recover a faulty battery is to leave it a few moment in the fridge Big Grin is that right or wrong ? I want to try it. Maybe it's a joke, please if not could you give a link of where I can buy a new battery. Many thanks.

Regards.
Hello,

please i dont know if this is the right place to post this. But please i need help.

I use the HTC V6 alps MT6752 phone
I mistakenly bricked my phone with a rom, the phone is running bootloop now, but i can still boot into recovery, i also have an mtkdroidtools backup,
but the problem is spflash doesnt see my device when connected to the computer.

so please how can i unbrick my phone,

please need urgent help
(2016-03-07, 17:18)dedon4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

please i dont know if this is the right place to post this. But please i need help.

I use the HTC V6 alps MT6752 phone
I mistakenly bricked my phone with a rom, the phone is running bootloop now, but i can still boot into recovery, i also have an mtkdroidtools backup,
but the problem is spflash doesnt see my device when connected to the computer.

so please how can i unbrick my phone,

please need urgent help

Hello, you're in a wrong place, here we talk about lenovo a850s. For your device, when you're using spf_tools, you remove the battery, select the right scatter file, reinstall the battery, click on download button, then you plug the usb on both device and computer, if everything is ok you should see a green button which means the rom is installed correctly. Good luck.
Так какая батарея подойдёт для нашего смартфона?
(2016-03-10, 03:58)tuz73mixa Wrote: [ -> ]Так какая батарея подойдёт для нашего смартфона?

Hi, here a pic of the battery 3100mAh.

спасибо заранее
(2016-03-13, 16:26)hrand Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-10, 03:58)tuz73mixa Wrote: [ -> ]Так какая батарея подойдёт для нашего смартфона?

Hi, here a pic of the battery 3100mAh.

спасибо заранее

da
Приветствую всех. Помогите разобраться с прошивкой этого телефона. Флештул прошивает телефон без проблем, но IMEI отсутствуют и не прописываются вновь. SIM-карты не определяются. В скачаной прошивке три файла рекавери: A850S_140605__recovery_140719-225738.img ; factory_NONmodified_recovery.img ; recovery.img Какой из трех указывать во флештуле? Модуль связи так же не прописывается, как его прописать? Заранее спасибо за ответы

Greetings to all. Please help me with the firmware of the phone. Fleshtul sews phone without problems, but the IMEI no and do not register again. SIM-card is not detected. In the downloaded firmware file three rekaveri: A850S_140605__recovery_140719-225738.img; factory_NONmodified_recovery.img; recovery.img Which of the three quoted in fleshtule? The communication module is also not prescribed, how to register it? Thanks in advance for your answers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16