www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2014-09-13, 21:19)tuky Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, I have done everything you have told me nothing, keeps coming in Mobileuncle WCDMA. I have also erased the NVRAM folder path etc / NVRAM, rebooted and I get in bandbase WCDMA.

This version has gps, TD version does not carry. I still estsndo therein. See if we can find the TD because the WCDMA version has no way to make it work.

Sorry, etc / NVRAM is incorrect. I've done from Data / NVRAM

(2014-09-13, 21:19)tuky Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, I have done everything you have told me nothing, keeps coming in Mobileuncle WCDMA. I have also erased the NVRAM folder path etc / NVRAM, rebooted and I get in bandbase WCDMA.

This version has gps, TD version does not carry. I still estsndo therein. See if we can find the TD because the WCDMA version has no way to make it work.

In mobileuncletools in bandmode me the following message appears when opening. Query failed curren mode

In mobileuncletools in bandmode me the following message appears when opening. Query failed curren mode
Do not know how I did it but it worked to clear the NVRAM for the third time. Thank you. Much obliged.
Sim working? modem is from TD version. I renamed it because, this firmware not supports td
I thought not stand it.
But to follow instructions and clear the NVRAM and put before the WDMA modem,
has been fixed. Like the ROM compatible with WCDMA and TD, although in mobileUncletools baseband, it is not.
I had to add and delete 3 times the NVRAM. I do not understand but it works.
In mobileUncletools in baseband, and all appears well with TD
You're welcome))))
(2014-09-13, 15:23)Louis777 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Use in SPFlash all Boxes checked and Firmware Upgrade!

Tell me whats happen!

Louis777 [Image: attachment.php?aid=1728]

Nothing happen , DA 100% and stops Sad ehh...
(2014-09-14, 05:26)mrkorszon Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Use in SPFlash all Boxes checked and Firmware Upgrade!

Tell me whats happen!

Louis777 [Image: attachment.php?aid=1728]

Nothing happen , DA 100% and stops Sad ehh...
Hello,

try another Version of SPFlash Tools. Maybe it helps.

Don't forget, check Upgrade!

Greetings

Louis777
I suspect that mainbord is broken , i try many versions of flashtool
Any chance to port 4.4.2 of another MT6582 device on ours?
(2014-09-18, 17:32)Thristan Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance to port 4.4.2 of another MT6582 device on ours?
Hi,

my ROM works like a charm! 2,5GB Internal Storage - over 220 Apps installed!

With 4.2.2 Rom all works. Except GPS as touch by touch GPS.
Read some Post with 4.4.x Problems!

Greetings

Louis777
Hello guys,

i sold my A850S to a friend of mine after 9 months of great job Smiling

Anyway i experienced a problem, i need your help for this.

Everything worked fine before i did Factory Reset to give it to my friend. He put his SIM (no microsd) and the mobile networks works only in Edge mode (no 3G or H+) and the WiFi module doesn't turn on, it stucks on "Wifi Activation..."

Any solution?

Thanx!!

hejazb

(2014-08-07, 18:44)edudril Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people,

I bought teh same mobile A850S and teh GPS doesn't work.

Any solution with this problem?

"The mobile is a fake, but the performance is good for me, but the GPS is a big problem"

Thanks!!!
Hi
Mine is bricked and I need to bring it back to life, it boots into recovery mode but all attempts to upload a new ROM has failed. It seems the partions are locked and needs to be rooted before anything can be installed. OneclickRoot was not able to root it and the same with ADB. If you know of a solution please, help. Thank you in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16