www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2014-09-05, 15:45)adiee Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ) I wrote it all before all works, but Internet connection is working just EDGE it is impossible to turn on HSDPA
Hello,

use my Modem File from AOSP. Rename it to the same Name and change the Permissions to 644!

Place the Data-SIM Card in Slot 1. And then it will work like mine!

Use this link for Modemxxx.img
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck.

Louis777 [Image: dankeschoen.gif]
(2014-09-05, 18:06)Louis777 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ) I wrote it all before all works, but Internet connection is working just EDGE it is impossible to turn on HSDPA
Hello,

use my Modem File from AOSP. Rename it to the same Name and change the Permissions to 644!

Place the Data-SIM Card in Slot 1. And then it will work like mine!

Use this link for Modemxxx.img

Good luck.

Louis777 [Image: dankeschoen.gif]
This modem not working at our devices(

I found custom firmware on our device, but i can't download it(((

adiee

our baseband is for TD-scdma, wcdma is not supported((
what should I change to a baseband wcdma, not TD-scdma ?
(2014-09-05, 15:45)adiee Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ) I wrote it all before all works, but Internet connection is working just EDGE it is impossible to turn on HSDPA

Hello,

where you living?
You have WCDMA?
You have the SIM Card in Slot1?

Ciao

Louis777
(2014-09-08, 16:15)adiee Wrote: [ -> ]what should I change to a baseband wcdma, not TD-scdma ?

It's not possible to change TD-SCDMA to WCDMA
but with factory soft work hsdpa-wcdma in my cell phone
(2014-09-08, 20:18)adiee Wrote: [ -> ]but with factory soft work hsdpa-wcdma in my cell phone

This version of firmware supports hsdpa-wcdma, but baseband not supports. You and me bought this smartphone with this baseband((

Other people were more lucky Big Grin

What about gps? I tried many ROMs with chip mt6627, replaced drivers, but still nothing...Crying
Hey guys I have a bricked (fake) A850s can i repair it? My computer doesn't see this phone , i have arleady installed usb drivers but still not working , sry for my english . Anyone can help me? @Louis777 you know how can i fix it?
(2014-09-09, 01:39)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I have a bricked (fake) A850s can i repair it? My computer doesn't see this phone , i have arleady installed usb drivers but still not working , sry for my english . Anyone can help me? @Louis777 you know how can i fix it?

If u flashing with SP Flash Tool try this:
1. Switch off ur phone
2. Take off battery
3. in FT choose ur firmware update
4. Press download in FT
5. Connect with cable ur phone
6. Put in battery

works for me
@CLIFFka Doesn't working , my computer didn't see device well flash tool didn't see too, Have you got any idea what i have do?

You say :

1. Switch off ur phone - but my phone is fully bricked Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16