www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Im try different versions FT but all time this same.
When i bricked my phone i restored it with it [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
This same ... i never repair this phone Sad

After much reading, install the ROM by FL came with WCDMA A850 but do not know if this is compatible with baseband, although in the old forum say yes. The thing I missed the band. In TD-SCDMA Mobileuncle no longer appears.
Restoring with Mobile imei does not resultNor by copying the NVRAM and FIRMWARE folders. Anyone know how to change or if there is any tuto to change the NVRAM from MKTDROIDTOOLS ?.
Otherwise everything works. It even has GPS. But I have no phone and no clear data.
Not if you could help.
What I would need is also a rar or zip for MKTDROID to change the NVRAM with imeis. Or a ROM with the A850s clone TD-SCDMA baseband.
I will continue investigating.
I've found what I need but I've only found a Chinese web
The ROM is this: t8260_td_yl_32_8_ [MT6582] _20131230142917.rar
And I've just found this forum ...... but payment after I've registered !!!!!.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I need please urgently !!!!!!!!! this rom
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.
(2014-09-12, 22:14)mrkorszon Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Use in SPFlash all Boxes checked and Firmware Upgrade!

Tell me whats happen!

Louis777 [Image: attachment.php?aid=1728]
I'll try. Although I see it is t8260_wc_yl. My version should be t8260_td_yl.
No if it will work. Go to the mess. Now I will tell

I've already tried. Everything works except the SIM card. I do not have IMEI and not recovered in any way.
I need the version t8260_td, not t8260_wc because the latter is WCDMA
I have TD-SCDMA and WCDMA does not support.
Someone who has the t8260_td_yl_32_8_ version ?. Please urgent.
thank you very much
(2014-09-13, 16:45)tuky Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (modem) and replace it system/etc/firmware. Permissions 0644
Reboot

If not working, delete NVRAM and reboot

It's modem for TD-SCDMA
Friends, somebody figured out the GPS?
Hello friends, I have done everything you have told me nothing, keeps coming in Mobileuncle WCDMA. I have also erased the NVRAM folder path etc / NVRAM, rebooted and I get in bandbase WCDMA.

This version has gps, TD version does not carry. I still estsndo therein. See if we can find the TD because the WCDMA version has no way to make it work.

Sorry, etc / NVRAM is incorrect. I've done from Data / NVRAM

(2014-09-13, 21:19)tuky Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, I have done everything you have told me nothing, keeps coming in Mobileuncle WCDMA. I have also erased the NVRAM folder path etc / NVRAM, rebooted and I get in bandbase WCDMA.

This version has gps, TD version does not carry. I still estsndo therein. See if we can find the TD because the WCDMA version has no way to make it work.

In mobileuncletools in bandmode me the following message appears when opening. Query failed curren mode

(2014-09-13, 21:19)tuky Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, I have done everything you have told me nothing, keeps coming in Mobileuncle WCDMA. I have also erased the NVRAM folder path etc / NVRAM, rebooted and I get in bandbase WCDMA.

In mobileuncletools in bandmode me the following message appears when opening. Query failed curren mode
Do not know how I did it but it worked to clear the NVRAM for the third time. Thank you. Much obliged.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16