www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2014-10-10, 11:29)hejazb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-07, 18:44)edudril Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people,

I bought teh same mobile A850S and teh GPS doesn't work.

Any solution with this problem?

"The mobile is a fake, but the performance is good for me, but the GPS is a big problem"

Thanks!!!
Hi
Mine is bricked and I need to bring it back to life, it boots into recovery mode but all attempts to upload a new ROM has failed. It seems the partions are locked and needs to be rooted before anything can be installed. OneclickRoot was not able to root it and the same with ADB. If you know of a solution please, help. Thank you in advance.
Do format in flashtool, then upload new ROM

hejazb

Hi
Thank you for you reply.
I used SP flash tool and I selected the three options, download all, Firmware update and Format and download all. In all three cases I do not succeed, PMT changed, EMI or non volatile RAM write protected. I used ADB sideload command and sent three different ROMs in very easily, but since all are hidden I do not know where they are and how to get them installed. I have backed up my user data but when I try to restore it, it reports restore failed.
I just changed partition size to 2GB and 1GB using partition manager then this happened. Thank you indeed for your precious help.
Kind regards
Hi,

I never use sideload

Please use - what im use SPF Tool . Look at my Pics!

Louis777

hejazb

[attachment=1937][attachment=1936][attachment=1936][attachment=1937]
(2014-10-11, 06:55)Louis777 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&postcount=5

Step by step instructions with screenshots to root the device:
1 Make a scatter using MTKDroidTools
2 In FlashTool select this scatter and go to the tab Read Back
3 Select the path and file name ROM_
4 Set the size ROM_
5 Select Read Page Only on phones with yaffs2 blocks
6 Read the ROM_
7 Preparing files for FlashTool and do CWM
8 sews CWM to your phone
9 Make a backup, install SuperUser etc

hejazb

[/b]Hi all
friends and experts
I just remembered that I had my cell phone encrypted prior to memory partitioning. But the surprise is when I tried to partition it, I did not get any warning or error message that the phone is encrypted and has a lock. I do have the password for it but I don’t know how unencrypt the dead phone (bricked). My PC recognizes the phone as VCOM USB port only; since I cannot enable ADB debugging in the phone the PC device manager can not recognize it as ADB composite port. ADB shell reports no device found but ADB devices commend returns no error and reports devices are listed but nothing is identified. IF, any one who has the same phone (Fake Lenovo A850s) PM me the original pre-loader and scatter files that will help definitely and please, help me if you have experience with unencrypting bricked phones(I have the password). Thank you in advance for any help.
[/size]
Hello, I own the same phone a850s+ too, I really appreciate the rom with 2.5G of storage I found in this forum, special thanks to louis777. Is there a way to use a flip cover control for this phone, I tried some apps in play store but no success. The gps still not working. Strange specs found with titanium backup. I have only 16Gb of external storage.
Hi guys!!! Does anybody solve problem with GPS??
(2014-10-19, 21:33)hrand Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please follow exact my description and it will work! I flash 3 A850s and all works.
My A850s have 240 Apps installed!! No hangs/freeze - it only works!

GPS works as touch by touch - but it works!

The Best is the Akku-standby - 2 day´s!!! (by moderate use)

Greetings

Louis777
(2014-12-25, 20:01)Louis777 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please follow exact my description and it will work! I flash 3 A850s and all works.

Greetings

Louis777

Thank you Louis I will try that asap.
What do you mean by touch by touch ?

(2014-12-26, 23:11)hrand Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Greetings

Louis777

Thank you Louis I will try that asap.
What do you mean by touch by touch ?
Hello again,
I think I already managed to install this ROM with 2.5G of storage. I can see now the gps toggle but any satellites with gps test app
steles all as in a post 32'39, the insertion of the module of communication is unknown,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16