www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Alps A850S (Lenovo A850 clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2014-09-09, 22:13)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]@CLIFFka Doesn't working , my computer didn't see device well flash tool didn't see too, Have you got any idea what i have do?
You say :

1. Switch off ur phone - but my phone is fully bricked Sad
Hi,

go to my Post #26 Download.

Download from Folder CWM Recovery the nonTouch Recovery.img and the bootpatched.img.

Do this was Cliffka wrote!

Start SPFTools as Admin and Select your Scatter File.
Check in SPFlashTool only the downloaded boot(patched).img and recovery.img & the folder where this 2 files resides!

Then click Download and connect your Phone and put Battery in.

Listen: In SPFlashTool you see no connected Phone - only for about 3-5 Sec. This is the Preloader Mode. Somebody & you mean, the Phone is "dead"!

If your (Preloader) Driver is correct installed, the Flash Process start immediately! After a green Circle the Flash is finished.

Then you do nothing more - don't switch the Phone on - write here the Result.

Then we do the next Step!

Question: Do you have a CWM Backup - which Version?

I hear from you

Louis777 [Image: dankeschoen.gif]
I can't do that , flash tool didn't see my device , maybe i wrong installed the drivers but my device manager didn't see phone after connect via usb well ?
(2014-09-09, 23:38)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't do that , flash tool didn't see my device , maybe i wrong installed the drivers but my device manager didn't see phone after connect via usb well ?

Hi,

go again in my Download Section. There is a Folder with USB Driver. Download the vcom Driver!

Louis777
"Usb driver was installed succesfully" . Trying to flash but... not working... phone to thrash?
(2014-09-08, 21:25)Nah Wrote: [ -> ]What about gps? I tried many ROMs with chip mt6627, replaced drivers, but still nothing...Crying

Same here... we must find a solution for this GPS!!!
(2014-09-10, 16:25)Thristan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-08, 21:25)Nah Wrote: [ -> ]What about gps? I tried many ROMs with chip mt6627, replaced drivers, but still nothing...Crying

Same here... we must find a solution for this GPS!!!
Hello,

I have to go to Hospital. Later I send you a answer!

Wait a little...

Greetings

Louis777
(2014-09-09, 23:59)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]"Usb driver was installed succesfully" . Trying to flash but... not working... phone to thrash?

if FT doesn't see your phone, you can try to take a part it and to close this contacts (foto), then connect to PC without battery, then in FT press download and put in battery
Thanks nah , the device was found when i close these two points but when im connect battery too device disconnect well i cant do anything .. only FT start procest on red line 100% and later nothing happen , any ideas?
(2014-09-10, 22:30)mrkorszon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks nah , the device was found when i close these two points but when im connect battery too device disconnect well i cant do anything .. only FT start procest on red line 100% and later nothing happen , any ideas?

Try instead of "download only" firmware upgrade or use early FT (sometime it helps)
Look whenl i start "download" in FT , connect usb process start but when im put battery , in device managers mtk usb port disconnect ;s
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16