www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5.7Inch Note 3 H9008 MTK6592 1.7GHz 8 Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Could you please send me the link for the mlais ROM? I have the H9008 and it looks like I'm going to have to flash it in order to fix the battery drain issue. Hope I don't fuck things up, man! Just spent $330 with superfast shipping on this phone! Other than this issue with the battery - it's a great phone - I love it so far!
(2014-02-23, 17:27)Mooby Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

This is the original mx69t pro Rom. After that you have to update by Ota.

Hope I help

This is too complicated for me- it's all in chinese. Is there another way to do this or some type of online service that will Flash the ROM for me? ... thanks
Quote:it's all in chinese

Use Chrome with google translate installed and tell it to automatically translate simplified chinese to english or a language of your choice, all becomes clear.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I do recommend you be very careful. Make sure to have the nvram backup as some people lost portions of nvram when flashing that this ROM.
(2014-03-16, 15:59)NexusTrix Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I do recommend you be very careful. Make sure to have the nvram backup as some people lost portions of nvram when flashing that this ROM.

Thank you so much,.. I'm downloading the RAR file right now as I write!
Let's see how this goes, I'm not too experienced with this but I am a bit familiar.
Do I need to open the RAR into a new folder on my desk-top and then extract or
is this all automated for the most part? ... Thanks again Embarrased
HEY GUYS, IVE DECIDED TO SELL MY H9008 CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLASH IT AND RATHER THAN TAKE THE RISK OF SENDING IT BACK TO CHINA- I'M SELLING IT ON EBAY... GO CHECK IT OUT, AND MY 100% FEEDBACK SCORE!! MY EBAY NAME IS: mmol3263 ... I WILL ALSO TRY TO LEAVE A LINK BELOW... ALSO, I NOTICED THAT THE BATTERY ISSUE HAS GOTTEN WAY BETTER, SO MAYBE THE BATTERY JUST NEEDED TO BE BROKEN-IN?? BUT IT'S NOT DRAINING OUT LIKE BEFORE? THIS PHONE IS GOOD FOR SOMEONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO FLASH A ROM.

LINK: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649[/b]
I received the M9008 today, but when I insert a SIM-card it says "INVALID IMEI". I didn't flash a ROM or whatsoever.
Just from scratch.
Tried another SIM-card, and it also says INVALID IMEI.
It recognizes the SIM, but I don't get any signal. Is there anything I can do myself to fix it?
(2014-03-21, 04:04)gersonl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Make sure that USB-Debugging is enabled
  • Download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Make sure that some flavour of [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Connect your phone to your Windows-PC and open MTK Droid Tools 2.5.3
  • Press the ROOT button, confirm with yes and wait until the indicator gets green
  • Now press the IMEI/NVRAM button and insert your IMEIs
  • Reboot your device

• [attachment=955]

[attachment=956]

I would like to recommend you [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - it's a good starting point for getting your job done - thank you Damian and Paul Thumbs Up

Hope I didn't miss something and it solves your problems Happy
    Ok, thanks, but I already fixed it using this tutorial:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
    Smiling

But I have another question. I have a supposedly 32GB version (as sold by the seller), but it says I have only 10.6GB phone memory available. Is this normal or has the seller given me a 16GB phone instead of a 32GB phone. Or can flashing another ROM free the full 32GB?
    (2014-03-21, 05:27)gersonl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
    Smiling

But I have another question. I have a supposedly 32GB version (as sold by the seller), but it says I have only 10.6GB phone memory available. Is this normal or has the seller given me a 16GB phone instead of a 32GB phone. Or can flashing another ROM free the full 32GB?

You've got a 16 GB version as it seems. I hope I'm wrong but flashing another ROM won't change the memory. Some vendors list the H9008 with 32 GB - I don't know if that's true. Perhaps you should contact the vendor!?
    Indeed it's a 16GB phone. I bought it for $309 incl. shipping. I just got a refund of $75 so I can sell it and buy a 32GB version.
    Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14