www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5.7Inch Note 3 H9008 MTK6592 1.7GHz 8 Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-03-05, 05:30)gersonl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

• What you get seems to depend from your seller. For example I received:
    • Smartphone
    • Earphones
    • Battery x 2
    • USB cable
    • Power adapter
    • Smart flip cover
    • User manual
    • Sreen protector x 2 - one was allready applied to the smartphone
    I have a strong feeling the battery of the Samsung Galaxy Mega i9200 will fit this phone.
    The size of this battery is 3.39 in x 2.52 in x 0.16 in (8.6 cm x 6.4 cm x 0.4 cm).

The contacts are on the same place as on the H9008, and the overall dimensions look the same (according to pictures)

Can anyone please confirm this is the same size as the H9008 battery? Can someone please put the size (Length, Width, Depth) of the H9008 battery here?

If so, that's great news, because there's a 4200mAH version of it.

A picture is here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And you can get them much much cheaper than the very expensive site ($19.00 for a battery, What @$%??) the man above me posted!
    The battery number - GB/T18287-2000 seems to be the same.

But the measurement are different - the stock battery size is 80mm X 63mm X 4mm.

Have to check and confirm that it fits.

Samsung S4 also use this battery number.

Need to physical test out and confirm.

What I know really fits is - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
    Allright, that's convincing enough for me. THEY ARE THE SAME.

H9008: 8.0 x 6 .3 x 0.4
    Galaxy i9200: 8.6 x 6.4 x 0.4
    Connectors are on same place, and the dimensions are small rounding / measurement errors.

You know, it would be cost far to much for a factory to produce 1 type of battery for just 1 type of phone which is not extremely much sold.
    Therefore it's most likely they use an existing big battery, and it seems the Samsung Galaxy Mega i9200 has the same battery!

So I just ordered a whopping 4200mAH version of it.
    Thanks for the measurements Airionfoo!

I bought this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (I chose UK because I'm in Europe).
    [Image: %24(KGrHqN,!lEFJoGt)M4rBScf6GzDR!~~60_12.JPG]

I'll let you know if i got the phone and battery. I'll test it and take pictures.
    (2014-03-07, 05:08)gersonl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I followed the links in your other post [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. The third one says that the battery is only named "4200" but the actual capacity is 3700 mAh - that would be still an improvement for a much cheaper price Wink

You made me very curious ! I now ordered [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. I don't want to steal you the show - if it's ok with you I would post here after getting and testing the battery?

[attachment=874]
    Yes, $19 is way too much for a China battery.

Indeed, the i9200 batteries I posted states 4200mAh but it might be exaggerated. 3700mAh is also a big improvement.

Please post the result if you get the battery before me, I'm very curious too! You wouldn't steal my show ;)
    Hey guys and what abou this one? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&Utm_rid=26358413&utm_source=myshopping&utm_medium=pcs&utm_campaign=myshoppingau#.Uxpv-IWldEE :0
    (2014-03-08, 01:41)gersonl Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, $19 is way too much for a China battery.

Indeed, the i9200 batteries I posted states 4200mAh but it might be exaggerated. 3700mAh is also a big improvement.

Please post the result if you get the battery before me, I'm very curious too! You wouldn't steal my show ;)

I really don't think the H9008 is actually a 3000mAh battery like it is labelled either which will make that 3700 mAh all the more noticeable. Keep us posted. If it fits you will have made a lot of people very happy.
    (2014-03-08, 09:21)angeloroncalli Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&Utm_rid=26358413&utm_source=myshopping&utm_medium=pcs&utm_campaign=myshoppingau#.Uxpv-IWldEE :0

If the other/previous linked batteries fit than also this one would be compatible. But without a special back case for the H9008 the smartphone remains open and the battery stands out because of the dimensions 16.5 cm x 8.6 cm x 1.1 cm.

(2014-03-08, 11:18)lookylooky Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] reads: Cell Capacity 3200mAH, Output 12.16Wh

[attachment=876]
    The [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] reads: Cell Capacity 3000mAH, Output 6.66Wh

I don't now if cell capacity and output are proportional to each other. In this case you could do following calculation:

cell dapacity 3200mAH = output 12.16Wh
    cell capacity 263mAH = output 1Wh
    cell capacity 1752mAH = output 6,66Wh

But even without the calculation the much lower output of the battery for H9008 seems to prove what many of us have noticed: low battery life...[/spoiler]
    (2014-03-08, 17:18)horst Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&Utm_rid=26358413&utm_source=myshopping&utm_medium=pcs&utm_campaign=myshoppingau#.Uxpv-IWldEE :0

If the other/previous linked batteries fit than also this one would be compatible. But without a special back case for the H9008 the smartphone remains open and the battery stands out because of the dimensions 16.5 cm x 8.6 cm x 1.1 cm.

What a pitty!!!! I didn't see the other dimensions... But I assume if we can get the 4200 battery it will be a lot much better!!!! because this one it doesn't fit Sad
    Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14