www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5.7Inch Note 3 H9008 MTK6592 1.7GHz 8 Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-03-21, 17:22)gersonl Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed it's a 16GB phone. I bought it for $309 incl. shipping. I just got a refund of $75 so I can sell it and buy a 32GB version.

I'm glad to hear that the vendor answered you so quickly and you got a refund! How about inserting a 32 GB tf-card in your actual device for a total of 48 GB?
Yeah it's an e-bay vendor with a 99.1% rating so very trustworthy. They just sent the wrong one by mistake.

But an external SD is much slower memory than the internal flash memory. And many apps do not support writing to external flash.

The phone recording in Full-HD so I need a lot of internal memory.

Also, my navigation software (which takes op 5GB) can only install on the internal SD card.

My phone also did randomly shutdown, so I flashed the latest Mlais ROM (had to install PDANet to get it to work) and the problems are gone now (also had to restore the IMEI files again).

Only thing that's left is to find a battery which is really 3000mAH (2700 would be fair enough to), and not the fake one they ship with this one.

I can't understand why they do this. Why shipping a 1500mAH battery with it and label it as 3000mAH? A battery this size can easy be a real 2700mAH.

Hope some other manufactur will come with a real capacity battery.
(2014-03-21, 20:21)gersonl Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's an e-bay vendor with a 99.1% rating so very trustworthy. They just sent the wrong one by mistake.

But an external SD is much slower memory than the internal flash memory. And many apps do not support writing to external flash.

The phone recording in Full-HD so I need a lot of internal memory.

Also, my navigation software (which takes op 5GB) can only install on the internal SD card.

My phone also did randomly shutdown, so I flashed the latest Mlais ROM (had to install PDANet to get it to work) and the problems are gone now (also had to restore the IMEI files again).

Only thing that's left is to find a battery which is really 3000mAH (2700 would be fair enough to), and not the fake one they ship with this one.

I can't understand why they do this. Why shipping a 1500mAH battery with it and label it as 3000mAH? A battery this size can easy be a real 2700mAH.

Hope some other manufactur will come with a real capacity battery.

Oh well then you'll need the extra capacity Wink

The battery is the Achilles' heel of this in every other aspect great smartphone. Perhaps somebody reading this knows a company willing to produce replacement batteries for the H9008 / MX69T Pro!?
Here's a list of other phones with similar battery specs:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I don't have the time to check them out all.

By the way, I was searching for a mlais brand battery of the MX69T / MX69 Pro but I can't find one which is in stock.
(2014-03-22, 03:51)gersonl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

By the way, I was searching for a mlais brand battery of the MX69T / MX69 Pro but I can't find one which is in stock.

... That's just horrible, one more negative strike against the phone!! I love the phone, but this issue with the poor battery performance and not having access to better batteries and accessories is killing me!! BTW,.. I downloaded the Nova launcher from the market, and works great with the device. I don't really think there's anything wrong with the stock ROM,.. it's just the battery capacity sucks!! I've had the phone for almost a week now, and the battery doesn't drain out like it used to the first day and a half, but the trick is charging the phone over night (with the phone turned OFF) and after that you should be ok.
I bought this accesoire today:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: mlais-mx69tpro-nfc-1.jpg]

A wireless charging antenna for the MX69T, only $10. I think it will work, the connectors are there.
I already have a Qi charging platform from my old phone, so I can use that one.

I think it's a matter of time before a real 2700~3000mah battery will be on the market. So stupid that they ship a 6,66Wh × 1000 / 4,2V = 1585mAh battery with it!

1585mAh WTF!!! And labeled it as a 3000mAh!! WTF!! Sad

Looks like BTY batteries. They lie too: Label it as 3000mAh while there's only 1500mAh actual capacity.
(2014-03-22, 04:55)bigmoe263 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

... That's just horrible, one more negative strike against the phone!! I love the phone, but this issue with the poor battery performance and not having access to better batteries and accessories is killing me!! BTW,.. I downloaded the Nova launcher from the market, and works great with the device. I don't really think there's anything wrong with the stock ROM,.. it's just the battery capacity sucks!! I've had the phone for almost a week now, and the battery doesn't drain out like it used to the first day and a half, but the trick is charging the phone over night (with the phone turned OFF) and after that you should be ok.
New guy on the forum here.
Got my MX69T Pro last Friday from Merimobiles. It was suppose to be shipped with an extra battery but it was removed from the courier package in Hong Kong so never got the spare battery for the phone. I had wanted the spare battery due to all the information posted about the bad battery life. Merimobiles is providing a refund as they will not ship it as a separate package now. Merimobiles was also suppose to provide a rooted Rom for the phone as I paid extra for that to be done but the phone arrived without the rooted Rom. I read on the forum here that another fellow actually got a phone from Merimobiles that had the rooted Rom, wish I was as lucky.

I have been looking on this forum to see if a Samsung Note 3 battery will fit the MX69T Pro phone as there is a good supply of those batteries on Ebay. I don't see that anyone has answered that question.

I have charged the battery once and it is good to read that it needs to be charged overnight as I have only charged it until the green light was displayed. One overnight charge coming up.

By the way, this is a great forum.
Welcome to the forum.
The Mlais MX69T Pro/H9008 is a good phone. Like you said it's just the battery issues that kep it from being great.
I know the cases from the Samsung Note 3 don't fit. I remember reading somewhere in the forum that someone had posted the dimensions of the battery for both the Mlais and the Samsung Note 3. Different sizes so I wouldn't count on it fitting. I'm sure eventually a better battery will show up for this phone as it's very popular.
Note 3 battery doesn't fit for shure Raoule. We are eagerly waiting for your report regarding battery life, I hope that for the difference in price they squezed in better batt. Are there numbers on battery showing Wh value?
(2014-03-22, 11:46)Raoule Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14