www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5.7Inch Note 3 H9008 MTK6592 1.7GHz 8 Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-03-22, 05:03)gersonl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: mlais-mx69tpro-nfc-1.jpg]

A wireless charging antenna for the MX69T, only $10. I think it will work, the connectors are there.
I already have a Qi charging platform from my old phone, so I can use that one.

I think it's a matter of time before a real 2700~3000mah battery will be on the market. So stupid that they ship a 6,66Wh × 1000 / 4,2V = 1585mAh battery with it!

1585mAh WTF!!! And labeled it as a 3000mAh!! WTF!! Sad

Looks like BTY batteries. They lie too: Label it as 3000mAh while there's only 1500mAh actual capacity.

... Yeah, man, that's what I hate about these fuck'n people... bunch of fuck'n liars!!
I saw that case before and even thought about getting one, I have a Qi charger at home. Let me know how it turns out for you? Now about the batteries: I hope so - I've got my fingers crossed!
hey guys am new here,
I have the version 2 firmware of the mlias mx69t pro and then I check for updates there is version 2.01 and 3 and root option
I downloaded the version 3 OTA and the file is named update.zip and its about 352 mb
now I dont know the steps to install it as I was hoping it would fix the battery issue

any help is appreciated
You need to move update.zip to sd card. Than you shutdown phone and start recovery, by holding volume up and power button together. You Wipe Data/Factory reset, Wipe Cashe, install zip from sd card and select update.zip file,restart phone.
Maby you should try nori custom rom, someone said that it increased battery life.

Can you check on your battery if there is Wh value written?
(2014-03-25, 19:59)Firas0001 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It increases your battery life dramatically (I have 50% battery on the end of the day now with moderate use, while it was empty before).

Flashing the custom ROM won't solve it: It's based on an old kernel, it's a Taiwanese ROM and the Samsung Launcher uses more battery.
(2014-03-26, 21:19)ostres Wrote: [ -> ]You need to move update.zip to sd card. Than you shutdown phone and start recovery, by holding volume up and power button together. You Wipe Data/Factory reset, Wipe Cashe, install zip from sd card and select update.zip file,restart phone.
Maby you should try nori custom rom, someone said that it increased battery life.

Can you check on your battery if there is Wh value written?

thanks for the steps, I will try that and maybe the nori rom
my battery is supposed to be 2800 but I dont know about wh value but here is the picture of the battery attached

gersonl, I have followed the steps in the thread and it indeed help prolong the life of the battery, but when I check the battery usage , the screen brightness always seems the one that eat the power, and I have put it almost in the lowest usable level.

I have samsung note 2 and the battery life seems to give me at least 3 times what I am getting of the mlais battery with similar usage.

Thanks for your help both of you Smiling
Yeah, they didnt put Wh value on battery, but since you mentioned poor battery life it is probably
same crapy battery as in H9008.
I can understand them to do that for H9008 which was intended to be cheep, but to put same
battery in 315+$ phone i realy dont understand.
I will realy try to mail Mlais on this issue, because phone is unusable with this battery. I dont want to
keep brightness at lowest level and turn wifi on and off all the time.
(2014-03-22, 05:03)gersonl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

A wireless charging antenna for the MX69T, only $10. I think it will work, the connectors are there.

I think it's a matter of time before a real 2700~3000mah battery will be on the market. So stupid that they ship a 6,66Wh × 1000 / 4,2V = 1585mAh battery with it!

Looks like BTY batteries. They lie too: Label it as 3000mAh while there's only 1500mAh actual capacity.

work this? Is good for H9008 ? Charging?
I have been trying to be conserved in battery use and it has been just enough till the evening
on another note, I feel the whole system in the mlais laggy and slow, when I play simply games you just feel its a little bit slower than other phones which is driving me mad because It shouldnt be like this in 8 core phone with this display, l even tried flappy birds and its the same, there is the feeling of it being in slow motion or something.
(2014-04-08, 04:10)Adonis75 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

work this? Is good for H9008 ? Charging?

I don't know. I received the item but it does not charge the phone on a Qi charger platform. For your information, that platform does charge other Qi receivers correctly.

With a Volt meter there's also no voltage on the connectors.of the receiver.

I contacted chinapadmall.com but they don't reply. In fact, I wouldn't advice to order anything there because they do not respond on mail.

Work this wireless charging antena ? Is good for H9008 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14