www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5.7Inch Note 3 H9008 MTK6592 1.7GHz 8 Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Adonis:
NO IT DOESN'T WORK! At least, mine doesn't, but my wireless charging antenna is probably defective. There's no current on the contacts when on the charger.
(2014-04-09, 03:43)gersonl Wrote: [ -> ]Adonis:
NO IT DOESN'T WORK! At least, mine doesn't, but my wireless charging antenna is probably defective. There's no current on the contacts when on the charger.
Thx for your replay!
This antena is only for charging? NFC work on H9008 with this antena?
Adonis, It's just an antenna for wireless charging.
It won't turn your H9008 into a NFC phone... Sad
(2014-01-08, 14:01)quigabyte Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, new to this forum. Its the first place I have seen proper discussion on Chinese phones, as I have been very interested in purchasing one for the past 2 months, but knowing little about the market and the safest methods would anybody be able to give me a wee bit of advice? I noticed the star N9599t for the last while, and only now I have noticed this phone. (note 3 h9008) I live in Ireland and I am unsure whether many sites would deliver here, or if I could pay in euro? Just a bit baffled, any advice greatly appreciated. ThanksSmiling

I'm not familiar with that model but purchased the THL T200 32gig HD model and wow, this thing is bloody wicked and I live in the UK, and its one of the best phones I've ever owned hope this helps
one advise
the H9008 is offten defective..
the H9008+ that thing rocks Smiling
Agreed. My set never gave me any problems. No shut downs or whatever. Only battery problem which still last a day under normal usage.
My brother used a generic Samsung Note 3 battery case for his H9008. This is the only solution your gonna get if you have this device. I think it cost him like $25 on ebay.

I have the 69T Pro and the battery it comes with is alot better then the H9008 one. I got it from one of those chinese reseller sites. I got mine after some sort of battery shortage apparently at Mlais. So it might be part of a new batch of batteries with the correct capacity.
The baterry of Mlais MX69T Pro work on H9008???
Yeah it does just tested it on my brothers phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14