www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5.7Inch Note 3 H9008 MTK6592 1.7GHz 8 Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-01-08, 11:44)lookylooky Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, its from Fastcardtech and I agree about their policies being strange. They get a lot of negative feedback but seem to sell alot of phones. They look to be the main distributor of HDC phones which supposedly are pretty good.
I would much rather buy from merimobiles but they are just so slow at getting stock of new devices. They always seem to be the last ones to get stuff.
They are a flat out scam site. You ever wonder why they are the only ones selling HDC this and HDC that? It's because it's a bunch of horse crap.

They have quite a few blogs and forums working for them. They've contacted us as well, but you will never see them advertised on any site affiliated with us. Same reason you don't see them advertised at the other top China blog.
Thanks Gizbeat. You hear hear lots of good and bad from various sources but never anything concrete. Now we have it from a credible source.

On another subject I plan on buying a few phones, testing them out and then keeping the one I like best. I'll repeat this cycle as often as there are different/unique enough phones that come out or as the tech changes. Probably 2-3x/year with several phones each time. I've already ordered the Newman k2s from antelife, and will soon be ordering the mlais mx69 pro or h9008 from merimobiles. By the middle of next month I'll hopefully have my hands on the Thl t200(subject to change if something else sparks my interest between now and then).
I'm going to do up detailed reviews for all of them, maybe even a YouTube version. I'll make sure to post them here. As they come out if you like them by all means put them on your Gizbeat site.

Thanks again for the info on fastcardtech.
(2014-01-11, 18:27)fady Wrote: [ -> ]I already ordered the h9008 at 1949deal, I hope it is really an OEM version of the MX69T pro. Got tired of waiting for Mlais to release their version.

Same question asked before, does it really have Gorilla glass? It is not mention in the reseller phone specification.

Please let us have your review of this H9008. Is it really 3G: 850/900/1900/2100?
how is the gps ? and the wifi reception strength ?
thank you very much
(2014-01-17, 13:34)k89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-11, 18:27)fady Wrote: [ -> ]I already ordered the h9008 at 1949deal, I hope it is really an OEM version of the MX69T pro. Got tired of waiting for Mlais to release their version.

Same question asked before, does it really have Gorilla glass? It is not mention in the reseller phone specification.

Please let us have your review of this H9008. Is it really 3G: 850/900/1900/2100?
thank you very much

I had some serious delay in transferring money from me bank to paypal. Me order is in processing atm. As soon as I get the phone will give a little review.
I just received the h9008 vitas today. Comparing it to my first and only smartphone, the zopo zp100, I can say it is a big improvement in build quality with a brighter screen and thin sturdy body with a smaller camera pop-out than before.

Things I can Verify as of now and will verify later when I have the apps:

GSM1900: OK
Other Bands: unconfirmed until I find a testing app
GPS: Fast Lock
OTG: Unconfirmed until I get the cable
Camera: Autofocus & Autobrightness functional, quality average
Battery: about 5% in 30min, so 8-10hrs possibly with my 720p screen
Can the 6592 run emulators well like PPSSPP?: Will be testing in the next couple days

Right now my biggest concern besides the touchscreen sometimes activating the lower buttons on it's own is that the play store will not launch. I have tried every commonly posted method (clear data & prefs, enable companion apps, reinstall from root) but nothing works. For now I will use slideMe until I can get a better ROM for this device. Also it comes with the 16gb storage partitioned with 1gb as app storage and the other 14gb is recognized as an SD card.

Considering that this came from FCT I will probably play hell getting support from them but so far nothing critical is wrong and I got two batteries, case, and stylus with my order shipped with EMS. I can provide more info if requested. I was Just hoping you guys had some suggestions for getting play store to work and the storage partitioned correctly.

thank you very much

GPS is fast locking in my region.
3G is as specified.
(2014-01-19, 18:28)Airionfoo Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you very much

GPS is fast locking in my region.
3G is as specified.

The big deal with the Mlais MX69 Pro and the H9008 is they supposedly have 850 and 1900mhz 3g which is a big deal for a lot of North American users. The 1900 Mhz is usually missing.
1949deal advertise the phone as only 850/2100mhz. So you are confirming it having 850/900/1900/2100mhz?
(2014-01-19, 07:29)krakenzero Wrote: [ -> ]I just received the h9008 vitas today. Comparing it to my first and only smartphone, the zopo zp100, I can say it is a big improvement in build quality with a brighter screen and thin sturdy body with a smaller camera pop-out than before.

Things I can Verify as of now and will verify later when I have the apps:

GSM1900: OK
Other Bands: unconfirmed until I find a testing app
GPS: Fast Lock
OTG: Unconfirmed until I get the cable
Camera: Autofocus & Autobrightness functional, quality average
Battery: about 5% in 30min, so 8-10hrs possibly with my 720p screen
Can the 6592 run emulators well like PPSSPP?: Will be testing in the next couple days

Right now my biggest concern besides the touchscreen sometimes activating the lower buttons on it's own is that the play store will not launch. I have tried every commonly posted method (clear data & prefs, enable companion apps, reinstall from root) but nothing works. For now I will use slideMe until I can get a better ROM for this device. Also it comes with the 16gb storage partitioned with 1gb as app storage and the other 14gb is recognized as an SD card.

Considering that this came from FCT I will probably play hell getting support from them but so far nothing critical is wrong and I got two batteries, case, and stylus with my order shipped with EMS. I can provide more info if requested. I was Just hoping you guys had some suggestions for getting play store to work and the storage partitioned correctly.

I can confirm that the 6592 suprisingly runs PPSSPP very well when I tested it with Persona, Phantasy Star, and the 3rd Birthday. I was pretty disappointed to see that even the Nexus 5's impressive hardware performs so poorly on PPSSPP because of the extreme thermal throttling. Of course this may also be a function of the fact that I am running a 720p display which only becomes a problem when I try to play a large format game like Avernum, which will need a very thin stylus to operate.

So far I have got the Play Store to open but it will not connect despite deleting hosts so I'm hopeful that there will be some 6592 flashing guides and compatible rom dumps for my model in the near future.

I also went by the BBY to compare my clone with the official models and I can say that nothing is missed in the quality of the display and the exterior but the clone is actually slightly larger which I think is a plus but it will mean that cases will have to be special ordered.

Bluetooth function appears to be operating properly with the wamo pro after flashing the gamepad with the mtk update, and while I can say that the WIFI is fast, the reception is somewhat more limited by distance than my old phone was.

That's all I can add for now but I should be testing out OTG next week when the cable arrives. Feel free to give me a suggestion if there is an app that can verify the 3G bands without having to sign up for new service.
hello to all ....
I have a H9008 for 2 weeks. Immediately I flashed the rom of Somalis per 69T. now I have no more baseband and thus no IMEIs. So can not make calls. 3000 battery is very, very quickly. So 3% in 2 minutes when the display and is wlan on. wifi is very fast. gps works quite well. fixing a maximum of 2 minutes.
Therefore I am looking for a complete version of a rom, for the mlais 69T per. all previous versions I've flashed are obviously baseband WITHOUT.
Guys, any luck with T-mobile 3g ie 1700 1900 HSPA?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14