www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5.7Inch Note 3 H9008 MTK6592 1.7GHz 8 Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-02-18, 23:55)lookylooky Wrote: [ -> ]No NFC on my h9008. I think the 69 pro is the same. The 69t pro has extra features.

There is NFC on my H9008. Flip open and close active.
My screen size is 1920 x1080.

Another screen size is 1280 x720 ( N3+ model )
(2013-12-23, 00:27)lookylooky Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Oem is the exact same phone as the original just without the original companies logo slapped on it.
A clone would be a phone that looks like the phone but has completely different parts.
For example... the mlais mx69 pro and h9008 are clones of the Samsung note 3.

"Más claro, el agua" se diría en Spanish
Hi,
Flip open and close Ok (is there any app to tune up the window mode?)
But no NFC
(2014-02-19, 06:18)falconju Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Flip open and close Ok (is there any app to tune up the window mode?)
But no NFC

Try using " Green Power Premium " to set or control the various functions including wifi, applications, data, etc.
Works very well - lengthen the battery life to more than a day.

Try out and see.
I just received mine today. Not had much time with it yet, still charging, but I can see that magnet screen on issue get really annoying. Is there anyway to disable it besides ripping the magnet out?
(2014-02-19, 21:18)k89 Wrote: [ -> ]-Battery that came with the phone was rated as 2800mAh, not the advertised 3000mAh. Not worth making a fuss over to me but just a FYI. Also the battery came in the phone but they had put a piece of tape over the contacts for shipping purposes which I had to remove before powering up the first time.

Odd, the one that came with mine says 3000mAh on it.
So I've tried Greenify, Du Battery saver, Green power, Juice defender and out of those I would say that oddly Juice defender did the best job. I used it ages ago and didn't find it that effective. Then I noticed a few people cooking up roms were bundling in Xbattery so I figured I'd give it a try. IMO it is the winner. Not a lot of downloads on the play store but it seems to work very well with my h9008.
(2014-02-23, 00:29)lookylooky Wrote: [ -> ]So I've tried Greenify, Du Battery saver, Green power, Juice defender and out of those I would say that oddly Juice defender did the best job. I used it ages ago and didn't find it that effective. Then I noticed a few people cooking up roms were bundling in Xbattery so I figured I'd give it a try. IMO it is the winner. Not a lot of downloads on the play store but it seems to work very well with my h9008.
How much does it stand now?
Battery life seems the same between the different official roms I've tried. From what I can tell it is the screen that is actually taking up all the power not the radio. Try queuing up a few big apps/games to download and install and leave the phone alone with the screen off and compare power usage to leaving the phone idle with no screen timeout in airplane mode.

I'm currently using a screen brightness app to make the auto brightness more conservative in low/medium light and have the cpu running at 728 mhz. I only use the phone for browsing and messaging which is does fine and smoothly at these clocks. I might keep it after all.
Hi,

can anybody please help me, I try to flash MX69 pro or MX69T pro ROMs to my H9008 (driver VCOM OK) but each time I've got error "PMT changed, it must be downloaded"
Any idea to fix it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14