www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I have the CMW 5.5.0.4 and then I'm going to wipe data/factory reset
(2014-01-24, 01:59)andy.w Wrote: [ -> ]I have the CMW 5.5.0.4 and then I'm going to wipe data/factory reset

Please flash the entire firmware using SP Flash Tools 3. Then boot into recovery and factory reset using option 2 - Data reset. I've tested this firmware several times. It's 100% good to go.
smsreg is chinaware ??
Hello

so I installed the rom for a long time!
I had to make in the Flash tool download and not upgrade!
now I have the problem that I must set strongly the time and date!

But how?
due to the bug, I can't get to the correct setting!
So it turns out that the upgrade went fine for you other than the date/time settings. Upgrade works fine if you follow the instructions. if you're having a time/date crash, it's due to the firmware. You need to install GravityBox. Same as with all previous versions of iNew V3 firmware. This ROM is 100% stock other than root and EBR changes
(2014-01-24, 02:55)dierose Wrote: [ -> ]smsreg is chinaware ??

According to MTK Droid Tools, SMSREG is Chinaware.
(2014-01-24, 03:23)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]You need to install GravityBox. Same as with all previous versions of iNew V3 firmware.

where can I find it? ( GravityBox) ??
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&highlight=xposed\

There are several posts here about how to fix the date and time settings error. Install xposed, then install gravity box. Then go to fixes inside gravity box and select the date/time crash fix.
SP Tool is not seeing the phone, any ideas?

i've updated the driver.
(2014-01-24, 01:44)andy.w Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I have installed the Rom but I have a Bootloop
I have done everything according to the instructions!
into recovery but I come!

How did you fix this?

I have the same issue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12