www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
After flashing the entire firmware, you should have 1 partition of 13+gb, which shows as 'phone storage' in Settings > Storage. It's actually combined internal storage+phone storage.

You need to flash the entire thing. Do not change EBR or scatter or anything else. After finish flashing, boot into recovery mode and Wipe > Wipe data (option 2)
Hi Gizbeat, after installed the rom V3E_104_Ultimate_V3
i've a problem with camera 13Mp, do not perform the focus,

I have tried each setting, but never focus.
Can you help me ?
Focus works perfectly on mine with this exact same ROM. It's possible that iNew v3 has different cameras in different versions of the iNew v3, if that's the case, then stock 1.0.4. would give you the same result as Ultimate.

Try to turn your phone off, pull the battery, then turn it on again. Sometimes the autofocus needs a little 'bump'
(2014-01-28, 19:56)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Focus works perfectly on mine with this exact same ROM. It's possible that iNew v3 has different cameras in different versions of the iNew v3, if that's the case, then stock 1.0.4. would give you the same result as Ultimate.

Try to turn your phone off, pull the battery, then turn it on again. Sometimes the autofocus needs a little 'bump'

ok I understand, but
Do you have to propose other solutions ?
Did you turn the phone off, pull the battery, and turn it back on again? I've had cameras that were stuck before and this fixed the issue.
I remember other people also were reporting camera focus problems in 1.0.4 (and I think 1.0.3 too), so it's not such an isolated case. What Gizbeat says about different camera hardware makes sense. Don't know other solutions. So, both touch-focus and auto-focus don't work?
(2014-01-28, 20:14)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you turn the phone off, pull the battery, and turn it back on again? I've had cameras that were stuck before and this fixed the issue.

Thumbs Up unbelievable it works fine now Lost It

you are really an android guru Thumbs Up
Haha! Nice trick. I must bookmark this Smiling
Just like Windows. Get out and back in. Voila!
Hello guys,
I read the topic but few questions make me worry,
1. Do you have to flash preloader too? I see there is a few bytes difference between 1.0.4 and the rest of versions' preloader. I don't quite understand why was change necessary. Blush
2. When flashing, do you download (with DA checked or no) or firmware upgrade?
3. Is there any kind of problems (or could they arise) with aps, when you put all the memory onto one partition and no external SD is present?

Thank you for answers. Rolleyes
It just puts the extSD and internal storage to the same partition.

You don't have to flash Preloader. Just de-select it and select 'download' instead of firmware upgrade.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12