www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2014-01-26, 02:32)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-26, 02:18)gton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-26, 02:09)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you flash the entire firmware and factory reset afterwards?

i've flash with Sp 5 entire scatter-file with checkbox= true,
download/loading worked fine in phone
but , after, i don't understand how execute factory reset, because i've a loop infinity

for me is the first time that i flash a rom.

Puppy Eyes

I need you to slow down. And try to understand each word I say. After flashing, you must boot into recovery (hold VolUp+Power for 10 seconds), then tap 'wipe menu', and tap option TWO - 'Wipe data - Factory Reset'. Then reboot phone. That's it.

ok done "wipe data - factory reset" (in about 10 second)

i tap = yes - wipe all user data

my log said:
MTK CWM-based v6.0.4.4
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open/cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open/cache/recovery/last_log

--Wiping data--
Formatting /data
Formatting /chace
Formatting /sd-ext
Formatting /data
Formatting /sdcard/android_secure..
Error mounting /sdcard/.android_secure (maybe there isn't if sdCard external)
skipping format

data wipe complete

ok and now i've n°4 button

how i exit from here ?? (maybe turn off)
That's it. Now reboot your phone by hitting back button and reboot, or pull battery and power on again.
(2014-01-26, 02:57)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]That's it. Now reboot your phone by hitting back button and reboot, or pull battery and power on again.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

you are my android god Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

memory total space 13,33 GB

otg work,
nfc do not know how to use it

but for me all work fine

thanks you very much

great , great , great
hi, thanks for the ROM

I flashed it but I've realized that NFC don't work.

And about wifi, do you think is possible for the next ROM version to increase the wifi range?

regards from Spain
If your NFC isn't working, its got nothing to do with my changes. Try bending the prongs slightly to make sure they make contact.

WiFi strength seems much stronger with 1.0.4 than with previous versions.
(2014-01-26, 09:38)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but in this ROM version it isn't work with the same apk.

About wifi I've noticed a little bit better but do you think in next ROM version can increase more? I really don't know if is it possible to change Kernel and radio parameter
Then it's likely a problem with 1.0.4. Have you tried a different APK? And double checked the prongs are making contact? I've touched nothing that would have anything to do with NFC.

I believe the weak WiFi is due to antenna. But it could be any number of things...kernel, ROM, driver. 1.0.4 seems significantly improved, but could be my imagination.
(2014-01-26, 10:09)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Then it's likely a problem with 1.0.4. Have you tried a different APK? And double checked the prongs are making contact? I've touched nothing that would have anything to do with NFC.

I believe the weak WiFi is due to antenna. But it could be any number of things...kernel, ROM, driver. 1.0.4 seems significantly improved, but could be my imagination.

I checked even without behind frame and others application as AnyTag and didn't work Sad
About wifi it seems sometimes works better but definitely I have to tell you in my case is not better coverage. I checked in some limited areas and with previous ROM version the internet conexion was more quickly and stable than in the 1.0.4 ROM.
I've not modified any part of the ROM that would affect NFC or WiFi, so I don't know what to tell you. Only deleted 2 China apps completely unrelated to NFC or WiFi, removed the bootsound, rooted it, and added touch recovery.

None of these things would affect WiFi or NFC. The kernel, framework, drivers, config file, baseband files are all untouched. I'm using this exact firmware and WiFi is as quick and stable as any firmware for the iNew that I've been on. It's actually getting a stronger signal from further away than with 1.0.3. =
Hello Gizbeat,
Thank you for your work! I flashed the Rom with your instruction. It works but I have a little problem. The result of the storage is not perfectly right. The internal storage ande the phone storage are not splitted (see picture 01). But the result has to be as in picture 02 (from another phone). Is it a problem or is it normal? Thanks for your answer.
[attachment=697][attachment=698]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12