www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2014-01-24, 13:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there is some problem with partitions. They've done something strange with EBR1, and also for some reason the original firmware doesn't include EBR2 in the scatter. I need to take a look at it later this evening. I'm actually skeptical this is even an iNew release. For me the firmware flashes fine, but there are issues with the partitions.

You might be right, one thing I noticed, my device shows up as a CXQ model instead of an iNew model on my GPlay. Is this a ROM meant for a CXQ version of the same phone?

I think 1.03 was more stable. Reverting back to it tonight, 6GB ... here I come Smile
Something went wrong with my flash..

I flashed the ROM and after that, phone didn't boot. I delete data and cache and then it worked.
But there are some problems.. I only see 3.5 GB and I can't acces Time and date..

So what should I do now? Flash 1.0.3? How do I revert to previous version? Do a factory reset and the just flash normally?
They've removed internal storage altogether and combined them into 1 partition. From my tests, it seems the install defaults to 'let system decide', regardless of how you set it.

I'm going back to 1.0.3 as well. I don't have the time to mess around with this firmware anymore.
(2014-01-23, 21:09)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]- Rooted

What is the difference between mobileuncle present in the rom and the one in GooglePlay?

thanks
There's no difference. One is just installed as a /system app.
Guys,
I've been able to flash the 1.0.4 and have the unique partition with an older version of SP FT. (3.xxx)
I was using the 5.xx version getting always the same error at the beginning).

Hope it helps.

Cheers
kok
(2014-01-24, 20:09)kokuo Wrote: [ -> ]Guys,
I've been able to flash the 1.0.4 and have the unique partition with an older version of SP FT. (3.xxx)
I was using the 5.xx version getting always the same error at the beginning).

Hope it helps.

Cheers
kok

Hello Kok,

Thanks for the tip. 5.xxx isn't any newer than 3.xxx. They are different tools.

Exactly which version of SP Flash Tools did you use? Exactly what did your partitions end up as?
(2014-01-24, 20:56)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The partition I have at the moment is a 13,53GB one.

I've left the phone 16hr on the table, turned on but without sim cards, only with wifi activated (I was doing some firmware tests) and it has now 95% of battery.

So there is no default phone process drawing the battery for no reason (at least, not on the 1.0.4 version).

Cheers
kok
Yes, the stock firmware was meant to be one big partition. I thought you meant you were able to get 2 partitions (internal storage and phone storage).
Hi all, i'm new in this forum
i've a V3-E with installed v.101, and i would like install the V3_v104_ultimate rom,
but what is the exact procedure to be used with SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1332.0.187 version.

premise I have never flashed a rom Huh

thank in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12