www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2014-01-25, 19:41)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you download v1, or the new link I just put 20 min ago?

Yes, the v2 you just made and uploaded. I forgot to mention that i selected firmware upgrade. Now i am trying Download Only. BAoth times so far i see in in the beginning of CWM 5 messages " can't mount E/CACHE...."

The same happens with the second time. I am stuck in boot screen.
(2014-01-25, 19:47)Tommygr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-01-25, 19:49)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

121EB015D3270189F2D6B4B1F7C96A31

I will try to flash the stock 1.04 for the time being, because i am worried if i bricked the phone.Sad
(2014-01-25, 19:55)Tommygr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

121EB015D3270189F2D6B4B1F7C96A31

I will try to flash the stock 1.04 for the time being, because i am worried if i bricked the phone.Sad
You didn't brick your phone Tommy. I think it's the scatter. I'll have an answer for you in 3 min.
Use this scatter Tommy, it should work out fine. Copy it to the ROM folder. I thought I'd saved the modified scatter in the .rar, but it seems to not be the case.

Just replace the scatter in the extracted ROM with the one from below. I've tested it again and it's good to go. I'm also re-uploading the entire thing again to save others the extra step. I think what happened was I replaced the scatter in the extracted ROM, but forgot to pack it in the .rar,

NOTE: This scatter is now part of the download in the original post. There's no need to download this scatter.
(2014-01-25, 20:08)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Use this scatter Tommy, it should work out fine. Copy it to the ROM folder. I thought I'd saved the modified scatter in the .rar, but it seems to not be the case.

Just replace the scatter in the extracted ROM with the one from below. I've tested it again and it's good to go. I'm also re-uploading the entire thing again to save others the extra step. I think what happened was I replaced the scatter in the extracted ROM, but forgot to pack it in the .rar,

Ok, i flashed the rom with your modified scatter, then entered CWM 6.0.4.4 (not full touch, i replaced it to the rom folder), made a factory reset, then wiped cache and now i just booted normally!!
Everything is fine now, just donated a small amount Embarrased
(2014-01-25, 20:29)Tommygr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-25, 20:08)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Use this scatter Tommy, it should work out fine. Copy it to the ROM folder. I thought I'd saved the modified scatter in the .rar, but it seems to not be the case.

Ok, i flashed the rom with your modified scatter, then entered CWM 6.0.4.4 (not full touch, i replaced it to the rom folder), made a factory reset, then wiped cache and now i just booted normally!!
Everything is fine now, just donated a small amount Embarrased

Thanks Tommy, I saw that. It makes the 6 hours of hassle worthwhile Thumbs Up . Really.

Don't be afraid to use the touch recovery packed with the ROM. The issue was the scatter. It was placing Android (system.img) in the wrong location This sucks
Why cant you publish rom for cwm? Like update.zip? I mean why do you always force us to use SP flash tools
(2014-01-25, 21:35)ag008 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi,
i can use SP flash tools version v5.1343.01 for install the rom ??

thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12