www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hello

I have now installed the V2
BUT
I'm missing memory! Puppy Eyes This sucks

[Image: cl9zgxnpfm1q7y85m.jpg]
[Image: cl9zewnava6bidosq.jpg]
Yes, V2 had some issue. Reflash with this EBR and scatter and factory reset.

For those who are just downloading the ROM from the original post, you don't need this. The version in the original post includes these EBR and scatter already.
(2014-01-25, 17:29)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-25, 07:24)kokuo Wrote: [ -> ]I've left the phone 16hr on the table, turned on but without sim cards, only with wifi activated (I was doing some firmware tests) and it has now 95% of battery.

Am I reading this correctly? 5% battery drain in 16 hours? That's a good stand-by power efficiency even if the phone is doing nothing.

Hi, you read it right.

At the moment, after 32hrs of stand by (wifi activated and logged to play store for apps update), phone battery is at 88%.

I'm just lucky to have two V3 at home, one was my girlfriend's present and the other I have to deliver it on february to a friend of mine, so I can do all the testing on it Smiling

Cheers
kok
A little hard to believe, considering there are so many battery draining issues others are having, but if you say so, I have no reason to distrust you. Consider yourself lucky Smiling Also, if you plan to stress your phone a little bit more, please reply here on how did it handle heavier tasks.
(2014-01-26, 00:05)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]A little hard to believe, considering there are so many battery draining issues others are having, but if you say so, I have no reason to distrust you. Consider yourself lucky Smiling Also, if you plan to stress your phone a little bit more, please reply here on how did it handle heavier tasks.

Yeah, I did the test due to the flags on the battery draining.

[attachment=694]

EDIT:
I've attached a screenshot taken some minutes ago. It's in Italian (I'm Italian but I live in Spain) and I think it's self explanatory. It had not the correct current day time, because I never rebooted the phone after flashing it and entering Play Store.

I can attach screen captures or whatever info you may need. Maybe it was thanks to the 1.0.4 firmware or maybe there is an issue on the network management (battery wise).
Until february we can use the v3 I have as a guinea pig Tongue

Cheers
kok
(2014-01-26, 00:11)kokuo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-26, 00:05)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]A little hard to believe, considering there are so many battery draining issues others are having, but if you say so, I have no reason to distrust you. Consider yourself lucky Smiling Also, if you plan to stress your phone a little bit more, please reply here on how did it handle heavier tasks.

Yeah, I did the test due to the flags on the battery draining.

EDIT:
I've attached a screenshot taken some minutes ago. It's in Italian (I'm Italian but I live in Spain) and I think it's self explanatory. It had not the correct current day time, because I never rebooted the phone after flashing it and entering Play Store.

I can attach screen captures or whatever info you may need. Maybe it was thanks to the 1.0.4 firmware or maybe there is an issue on the network management (battery wise).
Until february we can use the v3 I have as a guinea pig Tongue

Cheers
kok

there is another spanish user with similar test results and I think with no sim card either, so it looks the phone radio is responsible for the drain ...
Hi Gizbeat,
i,ve installed the v3 version with sp v5.1343.01, but now is getting stuck on boot logo for always ?? Crying

can i re-instal over ?
Did you flash the entire firmware and factory reset with option 2 after you flashed? If you factory reset with option 1, that will soft brick you. v3 is good to go. It's been tested 3 times now. If you factory reset with option 2, then I recommend you flash with SP Flash Tools v3 which can be downloaded in the tools section.
(2014-01-26, 02:09)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you flash the entire firmware and factory reset afterwards?

i've flash with Sp 5 entire scatter-file with checkbox= true,
download/loading worked fine in phone
but , after, i don't understand how execute factory reset, because i've a loop infinity

for me is the first time that i flash a rom.

Puppy Eyes
(2014-01-26, 02:18)gton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-26, 02:09)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you flash the entire firmware and factory reset afterwards?

i've flash with Sp 5 entire scatter-file with checkbox= true,
download/loading worked fine in phone
but , after, i don't understand how execute factory reset, because i've a loop infinity

for me is the first time that i flash a rom.

Puppy Eyes

I need you to slow down. And try to understand each word I say. After flashing, you must boot into recovery (hold VolUp+Power for 10 seconds), then tap 'wipe menu', and tap option TWO - 'Wipe data - Factory Reset'. Then reboot phone. That's it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12