www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hello, welcome to the forum. The exact procedure is written in the first post under 'instructions'. But download the extra EBR and scatter and replace those with the ones found in the ROM.

I'm now preparing a 'corrected' version, so pasting the EBR and scatter won't be necessary. It should be up in about 3 hours.
(2014-01-25, 07:24)kokuo Wrote: [ -> ]I've left the phone 16hr on the table, turned on but without sim cards, only with wifi activated (I was doing some firmware tests) and it has now 95% of battery.

Am I reading this correctly? 5% battery drain in 16 hours? That's a good stand-by power efficiency even if the phone is doing nothing.
@Gizbeat, is your new creation ready to go mate?

Sorry, been reading post 1 and not sure if corrected ultimate version is up yet?
Hey Bay, it's at 68% uploaded. Possibly done in about 30 minutes.
So what is basicaly done in new version you're uploading right now, is that you deleted EBR2, and overwrote old EBR1 and scatter files with new versions that you already uploaded, right? If that's the only change, then I don't have to download new version, since I will get the same effect, right?
Correct Burs. This is the same as what's already there with some slight differences. I rebuilt recovery from 1.0.4 stock recovery, but the fstab is the same, so no change there. I modified scatter from stock 104 to fit this firmware, but if you've already got it flashed and have 13.5gb phone storage, then it's fine. Included EBR1 from stock 104. Again, if already flashed successfully, then nothing to worry about. All other parts of the firmware are the same.
is the upload completed?

Thank you for your great work!
Yes, it's finally done. I hope. Please let me know if any issues.
(2014-01-25, 19:09)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's finally done. I hope. Please let me know if any issues.

Dear Gizbeat please help me if you can.
I had the stock 1.04 rom installed, but due to some problems with gps i decided to factory reset and reflash your ultimate version, without adding any files from your extras folder.
Everything went fine with flash tools (version v5.1343.01), then i enetered CWM 6.0.4.4 (full touch) and made a factory reset (option 2), but now i am stuck in boot screen (iNew logo) for 5 minutes.
Did i do something wrong?
Thanks for your effort very much
Did you download v1, or the new link I just put 20 min ago?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12