www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 rooted/full touch CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi when I installed this ROM everything worked fine except the 10gb phone storage wasn't visible. The 3.5 internal storage was fine but the other partition wasn't showing at all. Any ideas why guys??

I've reverted back to gizbeats ultimate v1.0.3 in the meanwhil e and its fine again.
same problem here, firmware 104 is built in a different way, so changing EBR does not work as it did before, only the 3.5 g data partition is shown, and the rest is gone, it seems that this firmware cannot deal with any amount of internal sd, so I guess the use of stock ebr is needed
with stock rom the SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183 worked then i tryed the iNew V3 Ultimate v1.0.4 and i got error 83..
(2014-01-24, 07:43)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]same problem here, firmware 104 is built in a different way, so changing EBR does not work as it did before, only the 3.5 g data partition is shown, and the rest is gone, it seems that this firmware cannot deal with any amount of internal sd, so I guess the use of stock ebr is needed
Same here but i found a trick for it.I flashed via cwm 6gb EBR partitions and then space goes to 5.86.So we need someone to do EBR partitions 13gb and after flashing rom,we flash from cwm the 13gb EBR files and it will be ok.Or we can flash from sp flash tools these EBR files when we flash the rom and we will be ok
(2014-01-24, 07:55)chris_koz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-24, 07:43)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]same problem here, firmware 104 is built in a different way, so changing EBR does not work as it did before, only the 3.5 g data partition is shown, and the rest is gone, it seems that this firmware cannot deal with any amount of internal sd, so I guess the use of stock ebr is needed
Same here but i found a trick for it.I flashed via cwm 6gb EBR partitions and then space goes to 5.86.So we need someone to do EBR partitions 13gb and after flashing rom,we flash from cwm the 13gb EBR files and it will be ok.Or we can flash from sp flash tools these EBR files when we flash the rom and we will be ok

you do not need to do that, just use the original 104 and you will have the whole memory for apps and data
is this worth flashing ????seems alot ov u guys are getting time bug and EBR problems ????
and do u flash it through sp flash tools rite ?
don't flash this one, use the official, change recovery while flashing and root later throug recovery
(2014-01-24, 08:47)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]don't flash this one, use the official, change recovery while flashing and root later throug recovery

iv already done that i was just wondering if it was worth flashing this coz ov its changes in the ebr and cwm
so i flash the 2 files through sp flash tools are they just ERB...or the full rom ....or will i have to download the first links u uploded ????
Yes, there is some problem with partitions. They've done something strange with EBR1, and also for some reason the original firmware doesn't include EBR2 in the scatter. I need to take a look at it later this evening. I'm actually skeptical this is even an iNew release. For me the firmware flashes fine, but there are issues with the partitions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12