www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ►▲◄iNew V3 1.0.8 rooted + Pre installed CWM ►▲◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2014-03-28, 22:40)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, no offense, you might have a master in multimedia, but this is engineering. i am an engineer.
and i can tell you that you cannot rely on anything that you see in the meta-data of a picture.
all this data can be altered or faked. which is exactly the case with the inew v3.
the lens is (at best) f/2.2.
unless you actually measured it and can prove it, you will have to believe that.

No offense taken linr76, Smiling we are all here to exchange experience and knowlege.
All the photos taken with my 1.0.4 fw show me a f/2.2, all photos taken with my 1.0.8 gives me the info f/2.0, there are huge differences in overall lightning, focusing and a lot of other improvements. If the f/2.0 meta-data is fake i think iNew would put it since v1.0.1 not only in 1.0.8.
;)
exchange of information is always good!

the sony exmor RS is supposedly the chip used by inew for the V3.
it is available by Sony as a complete package (sensor and lense stack) which is
"The ‘IU135F3-Z’ is an auto-focus imaging module incorporating a bright, high-resolution F2.2 lens. "
source: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

the quality of the pictures taken is also affected by the implementation in the firmware,
and as we already know the first firmwares were not really perfect.

iNew has advertised f/2.0 and later probably found out that the module reports correct data in exif (which is 2.2).
so obviously they "changed" that behaviour.

you can see that the software makes a big difference by trying out different camera apps.
reportedly the Lenovo Super Camera takes the best pictures on the iNew V3.

you cannot compare the phone cameras to DSLR pictures which you probably were referring to.
in the DSLR world the exif data is trusted and precise and no big company could afford to tamper with that (imagine Nikon or Canon faking numbers...)
(2014-03-28, 23:15)linr76 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

the quality of the pictures taken is also affected by the implementation in the firmware,
and as we already know the first firmwares were not really perfect.

iNew has advertised f/2.0 and later probably found out that the module reports correct data in exif (which is 2.2).
so obviously they "changed" that behaviour.

you can see that the software makes a big difference by trying out different camera apps.
reportedly the Lenovo Super Camera takes the best pictures on the iNew V3.

you cannot compare the phone cameras to DSLR pictures which you probably were referring to.
in the DSLR world the exif data is trusted and precise and no big company could afford to tamper with that (imagine Nikon or Canon faking numbers...)

Are you shure that iNew camera is IU135F3-Z?
The sony Exmor RS IMX214 as 13mpx with a f/2.0 and a lot of phone companys have been using it latelly
According the files that are in the inew firmware the one corresponding the camera has the IMX135 at its name so we assume that this phone uses that sensor. (use the search function if you want, i have already post that info many times)
This sensor (according Sony) is packed at IU135F3-Z module. (I have already post that info many times)

I have a little of bit passion with the photography and I have worked as a photographer for seven years (sports and weddings mostly) in the past at my brother's shop and I know a lot of photography. I had also a dark room as a hobby and I can tell there is a HUGE difference between photographer and designer. There are two different things.
And i can tell for sure that the difference of F2.2, and F2.0 is VERY difficult to check it. Only at a studio with controlled lighting can find it but again I will said it is difficult because this difference is less than one 'stop'.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to change the minimum aperture value on these modules. It is like to change the minimum aperture to a compact camera!

EDIT The IMX214 sensor was not exist when our phones were build. It is the latest sensor from Sony and an Oppo model will have one.
Also this is packed to 6 lens module. Ours, according iNew's advertising , has 5 lens (IMX135 has packed to a 5 lens module, too)
I've flashed the first 1.0.8 ROM which compare in inew baidu page band GPS doesn't work too...
Did you try the one from iNewphone.com?
After two days of using v 1.0.8 I see that everything is better than the previous ROM.After installing i had a problem with the GPS,but it was done and it was written in a previous suggestion.Today i tried to do a little more aggressive testSmiling battery and GPS,but never used a GPS fix or baterry saver apps from Google Play Store,and these shots are from phone system
(2014-03-29, 01:39)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try the one from iNewphone.com?

Yes, now i'm with .B09 but i can't see differences. GPS doesn't work
I don't now what to say. It's very strange this.
Obviously there is something in this version that is blocking your GPS but not ours!
What firmware version was installed on your phone when you bought it?
Now GPS work...but finds only 4-5 satellites
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19