www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ►▲◄iNew V3 1.0.8 rooted + Pre installed CWM ►▲◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2014-06-09, 00:32)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember correctly, have tried to turn off the phone and then go into recovery(press power + vol+) then touch window "reboot". You should have a choice if they want the option root or not.

Thanks for your answer.
I´ve rooted with RootGenius and fixed GPS finally!!!
Just wanted to say thanks for this guide - very clear instructions.

Something went wrong with my phone during a recent flight (not sure if the flight caused it, but both phone and tablet died). Anyway, used this guide to get the phone up and running again.

One minor thing that may help people in the future, my pdanet installation got hung up at the last step (installing stuff on phone) so after a while I just disconnected it and carried on and everything just about still worked.

However, in the CWM it won't let me backup, says it can't mount the path. Any ideas?

Thanks again
hi,i have big problem with my v3 .it was with 1.0.4 but the menu buttons stop working and i preinstall with this 1.0.8 but this do not fix the problem.can someone help with this ?

hi again,now i have bigger problem.now the phone stucks on inew logo.i try to make the installacion again with no luck.i dont now wath to do anymore

so,i flashed for 3 times and i find that the problem is not the sofware.the line with the menu buttons and the upper line of screen is not working.when i turn the phone and the menu buttons(virtual)go in another site of the display ,they work.that mean is hardware problem ,i think
i have solved GPS problem very easyl ( tks for a LEAGOO owner for the tip)
mobile uncle tools-Engineer mode / Engineer mode (MTK) / AGPS/ CP and Upswitiching / and switch from controler plane into User Plane save profile and it simple works!!! ( no root /no other ROM no nothing). wait to fix the sattelites and done.
This stuff works, compared to 1.0.4. GPS connects slower and seems a little weaker. One thing that does not work, is the "magnet sensor"that locks the screen. However I dont use it, I even wanted to stop it, which is ok for me now. Smiling
Battery is the same consumption, phone looks faster, though.
The only reason I went to update rom is the fact, that the partiton on 1.0.4 3.5GB started to get errors and format every few days.
Please does Inew v3 Support Font change By Apps like ifont and font installer ???
after i have install firmware successfully , My phone does not start. dead , no longer connects to any PC
I don't believe it o o o o o o o o o o
My phone doesn't want to power up after last step , nothing at all ; just like there is no battery .... Can't event retry manipulation blindness no wondows detection , it just died on surgery table ? death time 8h31 this morning T_T
An idea ???
thanks by advance .....
My phone does not work after flash
my i new v 3 dont want to boot what can i do to fixt it???? please help me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19