www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ►▲◄iNew V3 1.0.8 rooted + Pre installed CWM ►▲◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I think its too early to be able of speak about a better battery management.
(2014-03-25, 19:21)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]have you got any luck with this trick??

Doesn't help. Still no satellite detected.
(2014-03-25, 23:18)bbq88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-25, 19:21)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]have you got any luck with this trick??

Doesn't help. Still no satellite detected.
It's a great problem
The problem with GPS after upgrading to 1.0.8 has something to do with faulty A-GPS or EPO in this release, because on previous ROMS if i run YGPS, it finds many satelites according to AGPS or EPO data, but of course doesnt fix in building. But on 1.0.8 there are no satelites found.

I tried to flash only system partition from 1.0.4 and suddenly GPS started to work, but location was jumping randomly in 50 meters radius. So there must be some error in GPS, AGPS or EPO configuration in 1.0.8, or we have some error in nvram, caused by LEWA,.
(2014-03-26, 00:15)zatycz Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with GPS after upgrading to 1.0.8 has something to do with faulty A-GPS or EPO in this release, because on previous ROMS if i run YGPS, it finds many satelites according to AGPS or EPO data, but of course doesnt fix in building. But on 1.0.8 there are no satelites found.

I tried to flash only system partition from 1.0.4 and suddenly GPS started to work, but location was jumping randomly in 50 meters radius. So there must be some error in GPS, AGPS or EPO configuration in 1.0.8, or we have some error in nvram, caused by LEWA,.

Problem could be solved with a restore of an original inew v3 nvram??
To be honest, i dont know. Maybe, but until somebody backup and share nvram from V3 with working GPS, we cant discover it.
(2014-03-26, 00:26)Andrew88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 00:15)zatycz Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with GPS after upgrading to 1.0.8 has something to do with faulty A-GPS or EPO in this release, because on previous ROMS if i run YGPS, it finds many satelites according to AGPS or EPO data, but of course doesnt fix in building. But on 1.0.8 there are no satelites found.

sorry for the late reply andrew,
there are some hopes.
because gps data are also located on nvram
But you need a compeletely untouched and unchanged nvram.
if you've folowed the 1.0.7 thread, you probably know that I bricked my inew v3 one time , and right now I've modified nvram files and flashed it to my phone to make it work. I'm afraid that if you use it , it will cause you some other problems...
but if someone here can share his nvram backup (before backing it up you must change your own imei codes for your safety, then back it up, then rewrite your real imei codes) it might help a lot of people here
(2014-03-26, 00:32)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 00:26)Andrew88 Wrote: [ -> ]

there are some hopes.
if you've folowed the 1.0.7 thread, you probably know that I bricked my inew v3 one time , and right now I've modified nvram files and flashed it to my phone to make it work. I'm afraid that if you use it , it will cause you some other problems...
but if someone here can share his nvram backup (before backing it up you must change your own imei codes for your safety, then back it up, then rewrite your real imei codes) it might help a lot of people here

No problem dany. But do you have problems now with GPS? I hope that someone backup and share a nvram
(2014-03-26, 00:32)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]But you need a compeletely untouched and unchanged nvram.

I think i can risk it, so if you have working GPS and can upload yours nvram, it would be great Rolleyes
(2014-03-26, 00:47)Andrew88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 00:32)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 00:26)Andrew88 Wrote: [ -> ]Problem could be solved with a restore of an original inew v3 nvram??

there are some hopes.

No problem dany. But do you have problems now with GPS? I hope that someone backup and share a nvram

actually no, it works flawless and and receives strong signals.
I'm pretty much sure that it is related to nvram.
I can back up my Nvram files you guys, But as I said, mine has been damaged, so I modified and edited files by myself several times, to make it work, in other words it's a "hand made" NvRam! , It's Just risky... it might work for you and solve your gps problem , or might not work, and not even it doesn't solve your gps , it also brakes your wifi mac ip , and IMEI codes..... Like i said , it's risky.
we need an untouched NvRam back up here.

(2014-03-26, 00:51)zatycz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 00:32)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]But you need a compeletely untouched and unchanged nvram.

I think i can risk it, so if you have working GPS and can upload yours nvram, it would be great Rolleyes

fine, give me some time
But I hope you are well aware of downsides of risking your NvRam ,,,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19