www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ►▲◄iNew V3 1.0.8 rooted + Pre installed CWM ►▲◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2014-03-26, 08:23)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 08:11)Adrian-ASM Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for all, i have just flashed 1.08 version

it seems it works correctly, tomorrow i post my experience

you are welcome Smiling
please test your gps and let us know your results.
we wanna find out if it's a nvram related problem , or it's a problem with ROM
and since you have perfectly unchanged nvRam files
your experience can help us a lot

During this day, i will test GPS, probably in the afternoon while i go to tennis class Smiling
But i'm sure that is a ROM problem. GPS doesn't work very well.

I've did another test...one with 1.0.7 rebuild and one with 1.0.8. In the first case GPS found 18 satellites, in the second case only 4 satellites. 1.0.7 ROM presents a home button bug. I think that now the best ROM is 1.0.5.
hello, i've a problem installing the rom, ive download it from need rom ( unfortually mediafire doesn't work where i am) avec change the recovery to TCWM witch it work with the rom , and when i access to the CWM, i can't root, and show me recovry not mount.... so if there is someone facing the same matter or if you can upload it on mega it will be nice of you, THNX by the way
What is the status of your IMEI issue?
Did it solved after you flash the nvram?
(2014-03-26, 21:03)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]What is the status of your IMEI issue?
Did it solved after you flash the nvram?

I've solved with IMEI, but now when i've flashed from 1.0.8 to 1.0.4 home button bug is remaining but gps is working. And if i use 1.0.8 gps doesn't work but home button works perfectly!! Huh
(2014-03-26, 17:40)Andrew88 Wrote: [ -> ]I've solved GPS problems and everythings bugs that there were on inew v3.

1) I've Restored untouched nvram (thank you very much nickstar! ;) )
2) I've created a backup of nvram with my imei code
3) I've flashed 1.0.4 and tested gps (it works fine)
4) I've upgraded to 1.0.8 and gps work very well

Hello how u restored NVRAM? With nickstar files?
Im gonna try that too
(2014-03-26, 21:44)joaoameixa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 17:40)Andrew88 Wrote: [ -> ]I've solved GPS problems and everythings bugs that there were on inew v3.

1) I've Restored untouched nvram (thank you very much nickstar! ;) )
2) I've created a backup of nvram with my imei code
3) I've flashed 1.0.4 and tested gps (it works fine)
4) I've upgraded to 1.0.8 and gps work very well

Hello how u restored NVRAM? With nickstar files?
Im gonna try that too

Yes, with MTKDroid Tools and nickstar files. Now with 1.0.8 home button goes very well but gps doesn't work. If you flash another rom after a little time home button doesn't work but gps works perfectly. I don't understand. I wait your test. Tell me how many satellites find with "gps test"
What about the battery with this version?
Can u send me the files for flash nvram please? I wanna try if my gps work after
Btw, did u resolve imei lost problem too with nvram flash?
I had to remove 108 cause i've noticed "freeze" issues aftet soft reboot and after charger plugin during fm radio usage....
Freeze means that screen was on, no button was responding so the only solution was battery off..... I don't know...
108 looks like beta to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19