www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ►▲◄iNew V3 1.0.8 rooted + Pre installed CWM ►▲◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
This ROM is not for 4gb phone version!
For some reason, the phone feels slower with 1.0.8 then with 1.0.7. I was on 1.0.4 before this and it was faster then 1.0.8. If I open up a gallery with videos, it lags as I scroll. Any body else having that issue? am actually going to go back to 1.0.7 till the new release of firmware.
Just double checking this is for 850/2100 not the 900/2100?
is out patch official

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
This is (probably) for adding an update software.
This way we will can update our phones OTA, like the 'big' brands Smiling
My volume+ button doesn't work, how can I boot to cwm without the power&vol+ combination?

Thanks.
You can boot to recovery from the app mobileUncle tools.
(2014-04-17, 02:06)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]This is (probably) for adding an update software.
This way we will can update our phones OTA, like the 'big' brands Smiling

Has anybody created any update for GPS using this software. I couldn't even install it.
the ZIP from Italian website is also not installing in my phone, even after having it rooted with iNew V3 1.0.8 rooted + Pre installed CWM. Please help, the GPS is really pathetic.
Hi there guys! Installed this room, i was now going to fix my gps but it says my device is not rooted...tried root checker and no root on device...so this fw is not rooted why is it stated as it is?
Best tool to root it? any help

regards
If I remember correctly, have tried to turn off the phone and then go into recovery(press power + vol+) then touch window "reboot". You should have a choice if they want the option root or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19