www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ►▲◄iNew V3 1.0.8 rooted + Pre installed CWM ►▲◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Keep going!
It will find more!! lol!
hi! i'm on 900/2100 back battery sticker model. So i think it's the "real" WCDMA 900.

This 1.0.8 support 850 (this is saying on the inew firmware site), maybe it's better to wait for a 900 update?

I have some bugs and i really need a update. Maybe someone with the 900 sticker have flasehd succefully this rom?

Thank you so much.
@roblade:
What's the firmware version on your phone right now??
What kind of bugs are you facing?
I suggest you to wait for the next update.
I think this 850-2100 tag on this rom is just for separating the wcdma version of inew v3 (all of them 850-2100 and 900-2100 versions ) from the tcdma version ( which has lower internal storage and works only in china ).
This rom should work without any problem on your phone, BUT it's better wait for more clear information from inew company.
Although if those bugs are bothering you so much go ahead and install this rom. But before doing that, make a complete back up of your firmware and save it somewhere , just in case you needed to have your stock baseband later. in order to do that you have to use mtk droid tools.
Search the forum and you will find the tutorial of doing this.
(2014-03-29, 04:10)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't now what to say. It's very strange this.
Obviously there is something in this version that is blocking your GPS but not ours!
What firmware version was installed on your phone when you bought it?

This is a major issue that facing a lot of Inew V3 users ( in 1.0.8 rom).
(2014-03-29, 08:02)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]@roblade:
What's the firmware version on your phone right now??
What kind of bugs are you facing?
I suggest you to wait for the next update.
I think this 850-2100 tag on this rom is just for separating the wcdma version of inew v3 (all of them 850-2100 and 900-2100 versions ) from the tcdma version ( which has lower internal storage and works only in china ).
This rom should work without any problem on your phone, BUT it's better wait for more clear information from inew company.
Although if those bugs are bothering you so much go ahead and install this rom. But before doing that, make a complete back up of your firmware and save it somewhere , just in case you needed to have your stock baseband later. in order to do that you have to use mtk droid tools.
Search the forum and you will find the tutorial of doing this.

thank you for reply Big Grin

i'm on 1.0.1 2014 baseband.

with a CWM Backup i have a backup of all my phone no? baseband and nvram included? Firs of all, when i got the phone, i rooted it, later installed CWM and finally made a CWM backup of my phone. I have backed up imei too jeje

I had installed 3 xposed modules: GravityBox, Additions and AllNotificationsExpanded.

Plus pureperformances (but i have desinstalled this and the problem stills...)

I have a bug when the phone is blocked, somethimes i have deadlocks (screen black and dimmed, buttons on, nothing work except music! if i was listenting music, the music stills playing. and the volume rockers works too. But the only solution for this is to remove the battery... And the well known home button bug too xD

thanks
Regarding GPS with 1.0.8 yesterday it was taken 5 satellites on 5 available. Today GPS doesn't fix. Sad
@roblade :
Back up your phone and nvram files with mtk droid tools.
Yiu wont be able to restore your cwm recovery back up
@ andrew:
Just downgrade to 1.0.7 or 1.0.5 or just whatever version that works fine on your phone
Today I flashed the 1.0.8 package with cwm and root coming from 1.0.6.
Played back my apps with titanium backup.
First look says: everything is okay.
GPS fix 7/10 sat. No time to Check it Out on the road with Sygic how accurate it works.
I had to change the ntp Server with fastergps. Agps and epo is activated.
I read in a Italian forum that copying the files contained in this archive [attachment=1036] you need to have your phone with root permissions, it solves the problem of the GPS is in 1.08 try!
(2014-03-27, 06:25)Andrew88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-27, 05:37)Adrian-ASM Wrote: [ -> ]I have problems with GPS too, in my case is not a big problem, but i would like it worked correctly...

Have you ever flashed lewa??

Im currently on lewa 1.04 i want to come over to this 1.08 via the CWM update.zip file i saw on a post, can i do it safely, is it any better/worse,
how good is 1.08??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19