www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2014-07-23, 20:00)BIGLAMINUS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-16, 19:13)wilsey Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Loonix' pid='26393' dateline='1402915618']
Thank you for your work!
Okay, i downloaded the new version,
copied it to my SD card and tried it with my 'old' (no-touch) CWM. that failed with symlink error (Status 7)
then i updated to the Touch recovery (very nice) and got the same error:
Code:
Erasing System files...
Copying System files...
Symlinking...
symlink: some symlinks failed
E:Error in /sdcard/CXQ_iNew_1.1.5_reup.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
What am i doing wrong?

[b]Hello, I have the same problem, how to solve it?
[/b]

Use the spflash version 1.1.1 or 1.1.5 update before trying to use CWM 1.1.5 version .

Also update to the included recovery in that post .
(2014-07-23, 20:00)BIGLAMINUS Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have the same problem, how to solve it?

As you can read in later posts by me i flashed a different firmware via the recovery first, after that it flashed without problems.
I had blamed the locked up 'factory' firmware.
by now i use Marsapa rom v5 from Needrom (dont use the Lenovo launcher, it loads a add page each time i open chrome)
I am also on Marsapa rom V5. Alot quicker then stock. Battery gives me around 24 hours with hard use of around 5 hours with the upgraded 2000mah battery.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling
(2014-07-24, 21:28)wilsey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

Nice rom Wilsey Smiling Tried it yesterday. Works like a charm
(2014-07-24, 21:28)wilsey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

Hi, indeed I put the rom XPERIA yesterday, it works great, but I still not solved the problems with the wifi connection.

My phone only connects when I reboot my wifi router, otherwise it connects and displays a gray color instead of the blue that it informs that there internet connection.

few times, the phone displays for a long time "Recovering IP address", after that it displays "bad internet connection avoided" and if I reboot my router, internet available.

if someone can help me solve this problem, I'd be grateful

message translated from French to English with google translate
(2014-07-26, 04:27)BIGLAMINUS Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

Hi, indeed I put the rom XPERIA yesterday, it works great, but I still not solved the problems with the wifi connection.

My phone only connects when I reboot my wifi router, otherwise it connects and displays a gray color instead of the blue that it informs that there internet connection.

few times, the phone displays for a long time "Recovering IP address", after that it displays "bad internet connection avoided" and if I reboot my router, internet available.

if someone can help me solve this problem, I'd be grateful

message translated from French to English with google translate
Sounds like an issue with your router more so than with your V3, something could be interfering , Have you tried changing channels on router ?

There is a nifty tool on the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] which can scan and let you know the best channel to set your router, Worth a shot Smiling
(2014-07-24, 20:43)wilsey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-23, 20:00)BIGLAMINUS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-16, 19:13)wilsey Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Loonix' pid='26393' dateline='1402915618']
Thank you for your work!
Okay, i downloaded the new version,
copied it to my SD card and tried it with my 'old' (no-touch) CWM. that failed with symlink error (Status 7)
then i updated to the Touch recovery (very nice) and got the same error:
Code:
Erasing System files...
Copying System files...
Symlinking...
symlink: some symlinks failed
E:Error in /sdcard/CXQ_iNew_1.1.5_reup.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
What am i doing wrong?

[b]Hello, I have the same problem, how to solve it?
[/b]

Use the spflash version 1.1.1 or 1.1.5 update before trying to use CWM 1.1.5 version .

I have sp flashtooled the original 1.1.5. to my phone that used the recovery from you post but still this stupid symlinks error...
(2014-07-31, 17:36)Begbie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-24, 20:43)wilsey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-23, 20:00)BIGLAMINUS Wrote: [ -> ][b]Hello, I have the same problem, how to solve it?
[/b]

I have sp flashtooled the original 1.1.5. to my phone that used the recovery from you post but still this stupid symlinks error...

Hi

When you get this error, while still in recovery and usb connected, Can you do an adb promt and issue this command

adb pull tmp/recovery.log

It will extract a recovery.txt file, upload this for me to see the problem.

thanks
Great job by Inew team refined by wilsey. This easy to install 1.1.5 ROM is working like a dream, my battery is lasting about 30 - 35 hrs. compared to 12 - 14 hrs. previously with 1.0.8 ROM. The GPS fix - first time took 2 - 3 min but now 30 seconds. Only negative point was I had to do a factory reset after the update and lost some unimportant data and FOTA not yet fully functional. I think Inew has removed all ROM updates from their official site as they have added FOTA in this ROM. Recommend every one to update to 1.1.5.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13