www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i think this is not official rom for sure.

Give a lot of errors i cant make changes in anything busybox not work adway not work.bla,bla, not work .
Beware! This rom can't be rooted! I tried 3 different root tools, every time after a new flash, and the result is the same: it pass the root check, but you can't really act as SU, installing busybox, modifying gps.conf and so on! What rom should i install to be safe for now?
I do not understand something, and just a small preview, because time flies and there is no change.
We waited v 1.1.4 and did not come here. Error communicating with iNew staff and false promises.
How came this rom v 1.1.5 here? Thanks to our member @Nicoking
How it came rom v 1.1.1 here? Thanks to our member @addee
This means that we are just waiting for the members of this forum to share with us the new version,and are given in an informal way.
Why official website inewmobile without this ROM via pan.baidu through the cloud as before? For me it would be good and useful for the installation to know what has changed in new ROM before flashing, and then I can decide if I want to upgrade my phone or not. I hope that next time will be so. In the current method, I'm just bored to my V3, but if i do not try, how will I know because do not have any info,but this it not good for phone and batteryWink
(2014-06-15, 21:13)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]Beware! This rom can't be rooted! I tried 3 different root tools, every time after a new flash, and the result is the same: it pass the root check, but you can't really act as SU, installing busybox, modifying gps.conf and so on! What rom should i install to be safe for now?
No offense Arioch, just because you couldn't get RW working properly doesn't mean it's unrootable. There are more ways to root than quick root tools.
hmm, i tried to root it too.
used DroidTools to install CWM, that worked.
Tried to root it the same way and i got 'failed' eventough DroidTools thinks it has a root shell.
Writing only SuperSU through CWM resulted in no installed app after reboot (su would still be missing from /system)

I hope somebody else with good knowledge has more luck and can post a CWM update.zip or a full firmware file '^^

Subjective feeling so far. OTA claims to be active, Developer options are activatable. Phone reception was slightly worse in the short time i tested, GPS is not tested.
Seems snappy, WIFI is good, NFC works for me.
I had 1.1.4 installed,flashed with this rom rooted it ok with root genius,nfc works otg works however gps was a let down I left it outside for an hour with gps test running it only picked up 1 satellite and never connected the battery charging problem is still there I even recalibrated the battery but with no luck all in all I never really noticed a difference apart from the gps not working so I've just flashed it with 1.0.8 with gps fix and I'll wait for an official release
No offense , but the problem is that the phone thinks to be rooted while it isn't! Can you suggest a solution?
As I don't have the phone, it's tough to trouble shoot the issue. Also, if one of the quick roots incorrectly rooted the phone, it can cause issues with getting it right again.

A couple of solutions to try is create CWM and install su via Droid Tool after obtaining root shell. Other way is after installing CWM, install su via recovery. Not all SU packages are created equally.

If it were me, I'd create CWM from boot.IMG on that ROM with Droid Tool, flash it with SP. Obtain root shell. Root with Droid Tool.
*EDIT

Sorry about the wait i am having network issues, Rom is uploaded , Any issues flashing etc just reply and shall get back to you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I am uploading a flashable zip now for people that are having issues, Give me half hour and will update this post with a link.

Changes i made.

Pre-rooted.
SuperSU app added.
Busybox installed.
Init.d support added.
Boot logo & Boot animation/Sound replaced with iNew ones.
Deodexed and zipaligned.

Rest is stock 1.1.5
(2014-06-16, 00:18)wilsey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Rest is stock 1.1.5

why archive .rar? may be .zip?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13