www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
As Kitkat is not yet available for my version of the v3, I will give this one a go coming from 1.1.4 with some weird bugs. Thanks for providing the rom.
(2014-07-10, 04:12)arceoxis Wrote: [ -> ]My antivirus (Kaspersky Internet Security 2013) detects a trojan in the file "CXQ_iNew_1.1.5_reup" in the app SmsReg.apk in the file classes.dex

smsreg.apk is a trojan, that steals money via sms. It was said in another forum

(2014-07-24, 21:18)kavirz Wrote: [ -> ]I am also on Marsapa rom V5. Alot quicker then stock. Battery gives me around 24 hours with hard use of around 5 hours with the upgraded 2000mah battery.

You mean THL W200's battery?

Also have Marsapa5, but I'd like to know how is it compared to the one that wisley uploaded.
Hi everyone. i have an:
inew v3
jbeen 4.2.2
fm 1.1.1

I wanted to flush with this backup, but i cannot get the flush to start, every time i push power + up vol, i get aan yelow android logo with a red triangel then er happens nothing.

Someone an advice pls.

tnx
Have you rooted your phone and CWM installed?
(2014-08-27, 16:59)clubvibe Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-07-24, 21:28)wilsey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

Hi,

Anyone could upload the gps.conf file from this ROM?
GPS worked very good with this version, it has some additional lines than the KK ROM.
(2014-08-28, 20:18)Mokus Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

Hi,

GPS worked very good with this version, it has some additional lines than the KK ROM.
Here ya go

[attachment=1665]
(2014-08-28, 21:29)wilsey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

Hi,

Here ya go
Thank you.
In the meantime I found the KK ROM unstable (laggy, GPS don't fix, some apps crash, GravityBox doesn't work).

This Xperia edition is the best ROM I've ever tried on my V3 so I installed it back.

The only thing I still miss is CyanogenSettings for full customization... Smiling
is this a rooted rom?... as my iNew V3 phone now is rooted
not rooted, you have to root it by yourself
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13