www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2014-06-14, 22:51)Oshirai Wrote: [ -> ]if i flashed this rom, and my previous is installed cwm and rooted,
what will happened to the cwm and the root?

will it disappear?
is the battery bug still exist? (88%)

I had 1.0.8 rooted and after flash to 1.1.5 isn't rooted. I tried to root it, but no success for now.
Interesting the ota update, if this rom has no bug we can install it, sit down and waiting for updates.
And so again I go back to v 1.0.7, which is better for me because I installed and tested this rom and all functions except full charge the battery, but I do not see improvement. If someone works this rom better, then it would be good to write a function that works better than the previous ROM. And about GPS, it works exactly like the v 1.1.1.
This is just my experience and feeling
i had 1.1.1 and after updating to this firmware i lost everything on my phone , luckilly i had a backup saved Big Grin i managed to root it using Kingo root, but i somehow can't make busybox work.. inspite that, everything is the same as 1.1.1 .. i left the phone outside for 10 mins and no satellites were picked. I'm starting to get a little annoyed about that..
Returning to my old 1.0.4
[Admin: Harsh negative language removed.]
lost root lost cwm and didnt notic any improvment from 1.1.1 back to color os
(2014-06-15, 13:42)Lonelykhan Wrote: [ -> ]lost root lost cwm and didnt notic any improvment from 1.1.1 back to color os

When you flash a ROM you will lose root unless the new ROM is rooted.

If you flash over recovery you will lose the old recovery.
(2014-06-15, 00:25)cezarstoica Wrote: [ -> ]i had 1.1.1 and after updating to this firmware i lost everything on my phone
When you flash a ROM, you will lose everything you write over. Especially when flashing Flash Tool ROMs, they will flash over old partition info and often usrdata areas unless deselected.
I just flashed the ROM on a V3 I sell. Works perfect for me, easily rooted with VROOT (a matter of seconds to root), fast, no battery problem (the "88% problem" at least), GPS ok.

Maybe not the best ROM but from what I tested today, all was working correctly.

- My 2 cents -
This Rom looks like the 1.1.4, no inew logo on boot no gestures and ota update it is decorative like the 1.1.4. If this is real ota it will be available in my phone (I have 1.1.4)
but when selected says "your phone is up to date".
I cannot understand why they removed the inew logo.
(2014-06-15, 14:41)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-15, 00:25)cezarstoica Wrote: [ -> ]i had 1.1.1 and after updating to this firmware i lost everything on my phone
When you flash a ROM, you will lose everything you write over. Especially when flashing Flash Tool ROMs, they will flash over old partition info and often usrdata areas unless deselected.

well i did not know that because when i flashed from 1.0.8 to 1.1.1 nothing changed , and i mean nothing . Well i am a noob when it comes to android .. i had my first a month ago.. what do i know XD

I dont know whats wrong with the root though.. i used 2 or 3 popular methods , did not work , ended up using Kingo root and it worked but , i cant install busybox , saying installation failed ,install in diferent location blablabla tried it , no luck :-s
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13